Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

New MGF VVC owner :) 12 years 9 months ago #25799

Thought I'd drop in and say hi as I've just bought an MGF VVC (year 2000 model).

I'm really impressed with how it drives, which is good as I got my dad to put my deposit on the car without me even seeing it first :)

I've had the car a week and although I intend to keep it 99% standard, my 52mm throttle body and K&N 57i have already arrived in the post!

Cheers,

Rich

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: New MGF VVC owner :) 12 years 9 months ago #25804

• psymon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • 2001 MGF 1.8 in MNX
Hi Rich

Welcome to the site. Any questions feel free to ask

Re: New MGF VVC owner :) 12 years 9 months ago #25808

Welcome Rich - methinks the dark side is already biting! :evil:

Re: New MGF VVC owner :) 12 years 9 months ago #25810

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
:woohoo: :woohoo: Hi Rich,

Congratulations on your car and those early mods are good ones to make, you're gonna love the sound from the K&N 57i

Welcome to the club, you've found the friendliest, easiest MGF site and if the info you want doesn't come up in a quick search or one of the great To Do articles, as Psymon says just ask, someone will soon be along to give the answer.

(Another Rich - they must be breeding :omg: )

Re: New MGF VVC owner :) 12 years 9 months ago #25811

Hello and welcome. I haven't been here too long myself. But there's a wealth of knowledge behind all the posts here and plenty of good reads if you ever upgrade or need sound advice. Have fun with your car. :)

Re: New MGF VVC owner :) 12 years 9 months ago #25815

Thought I'd drop in and say hi as I've just bought an MGF VVC (year 2000 model).

I'm really impressed with how it drives, which is good as I got my dad to put my deposit on the car without me even seeing it first :)

I've had the car a week and although I intend to keep it 99% standard, my 52mm throttle body and K&N 57i have already arrived in the post!

Cheers,

Rich

A BIG WELCOME to the T BAR :woohoo: you are in good hands here. Just ask anything at all and it will be answered, even if its not related to your MGF ~ you will always get an answer, maybe not the right one!! but you will get an answer :thumbsup: The MG (money grabbing) bug has started to bite and you are already below 99% standard and as Adam has said """ you wont stop""" "just need this" we ae a very friendly bunch and have a wealth of information about Fs and TFs and many other MGs ~ please post some pictures. :lol:

Re: New MGF VVC owner :) 12 years 9 months ago #25834

Thanks everyone,

Haha, I think you're right it probably is less under 99% standard already. Having just owned a string of cars with induction kits and stainless steel exhausts, I couldn't bear to drive a car that didn't make much noise :) Having said that, I don't want it to be too noisy either so a bit of induction roar should keep me happy!

Looking forward to contributing on the forum :thumbsup:

Re: New MGF VVC owner :) 12 years 9 months ago #25843

Pics please. Or, it never happened :).

Re: New MGF VVC owner :) 12 years 9 months ago #25937

The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Re: New MGF VVC owner :) 12 years 9 months ago #25939

Hmm Yum yum. :broon:

Re: New MGF VVC owner :) 12 years 9 months ago #25940