Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #59153

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Tracy the Yorkshire run, does it clash with the F Reg Yorkshire weekend :-?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #59195

is that the harrogate one Jan. if it is its while we are in Italy in august :(

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #59247

bet you're all pleased it wasn't today that we went up Hartside, this was the view at 12.30 today or rather the lack of it :nonod:

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #59253

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
:P serves you right for going and not offering a run out for those that missed the fantastic run organised by David :bust:

That's a shame Phil, it is a very different place in poor weather, better luck next time.

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #59268

Fair play for having your roof down Phil. It's grim when the weathers down up there. Fortunate that we had those glorious views on the day. :broon:

All those benches have a couple of quite touching plaques commemorating bikers, some that lost their lives on that route (rip). Which, according to the AA, is one of the top ten driving roads in the world... I wouldn't disagree with that assessment. :drive:

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #59272

Finally back home and back to work :(

Thanks David for inviting Judy and I into your home. And thanks so very much for organising a FANTASTIC run, Judy and I just loved it. It was great to meet you all and to take part in a Boarder Patrol Run, definitely one of the highlights of the trip.
Mark
95 MGF
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, Leigh Ping

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #59321

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
:yesnod: Glad to hear you're both home, safe and sound.

Time for Judy to get the photos to you ready for display

Attachments:

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #59353

Hey Paul,

That might take a bit of time given that we took over 3,000 pictures during our 16 days in England and France, but don't worry, pictures will follow.
Mark
95 MGF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #59373

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Here's a vid we did. Bloody yellow car again. ;)

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #59378

• David Aiketgate's Avatar Topic Author
  • David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
  • mgf mk2 freestyle mpi 16" wheels, in Anthracite.
I reckon Tracey checks out all the cars for video cameras and 'just happens' to get her car in position one.:rofl:
David
:shrug:

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #59380

• Visitor
  • Visitor

I reckon Tracey checks out all the cars for video cameras and 'just happens' to get her car in position one.:rofl:

She did that to me in Wales lol

Great thread and pictures etc

Glad you you got home in one piece Mr M :hugs:

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #59449

cheeky bugger........ that is all

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT