Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #58805

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
No comment :bust: :bust: :bust:

...ok ....ebay..... MGF ...... 4 pot ....... brakes (click enter)

I'm with Bob on this one, it was a great drive down the hill, but the reason for the smoke was Tracy going so slow that I had to keep braking. :slapme:

Mutiny on Hartside Hill.....
Phil if it was your suggestion - thanks :yesnod:

...mind you Maggy didn't look like she needed much persuading as she sped off with a huge grin on her face. :whistle:

Thank again to everyone for a great MG adventure :beer:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by PQD44.

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #58851

ok lets all get this very straight.................. the mutiny was definately 100% Maggys idea !!!! :spank:

and yep the hill shows why you should have Ap's fitted :P ,although i doubt anyone actually broke the speed limit on the way down, its the combination off the downward run with the numerous tight bends and the huge drop just beside the road that creates the impression that you are 'flying' down the road :yesnod:

As David said ididnt think we were going too fast at any point through the day and always well within the safety limitsof the cars,maybe its just because we are used to driving on these sort of roads everyday and for those less used to narrow country roads it may seem that speeds are greater than they actually are ......... :-?

anyway thanks David for a great day out and it was lovely to meet some new faces ( hopefully we'll see you again) :broon:
The following user(s) said Thank You: birks, Leigh Ping, bensewell

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #58876

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer

....and for those less used to narrow country roads it may seem that speeds are greater than they actually are ......... :-?

Our Canadian guests did say they were not used to our narrow roads as the Canadian standard for two way roads was between 52ft 6in and 66ft wide :omg: some of them we were on were only 6ft 6in with a truck coming towards you :bust:

ok lets all get this very straight.................. the mutiny was definitely 100% Maggys idea

:whistle: from where I was sat all I could see was Phil gesturing to Maggy to go ...go ...go, as he watched David driving back up the hill to return Clive's walkie talkie.

:slapme: trying to put the blame on innocent Maggy, Phil how could you :coat:
The following user(s) said Thank You: birks

Last edit: Post by PQD44.

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #58893

My Photo's

above is the link to my photos
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Last edit: Post by pendle lass.

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #58902

My Photo's
above is the link to my photos

You've done that before haven't you. :) Absolutely superb. Pic 25 is brilliant. Thanks for sharing. :broon:

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #58907

Yellow certainly shows well in a crowd, ;-}
I haven’t lost my marbles they are in a bag somewhere

Last edit: Post by Yellow Peril.

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #58919

Yellow certainly shows well in a crowd, ;-}

Yes my sunspot is beautiful I love her, you can see her for miles, come to think of it you can hear her too :woohoo:

You've done that before haven't you. :) Absolutely superb. Pic 25 is brilliant. Thanks for sharing. :broon:

I have Leigh :) I find loading photos really frustrating sometimes and I usually have loads not so many this time as my navigator didnt take any...

which photo was that Clive and Daz with the Cones or Daz with the bears :)

the cones have rolled over from the Holy Island run when we were accused of stealing some and the bears well Daz refuses point blank to get involved with the bears, must have been the pint he had at Kirkstone Stone Pass Inn

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #58927

which photo was that

This one.
Attachments:

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #58990

• David Aiketgate's Avatar Topic Author
  • David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
  • mgf mk2 freestyle mpi 16" wheels, in Anthracite.
:broon: Big thanks to all participants who made this run so brilliant! :broon:
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #59076

• David Aiketgate's Avatar Topic Author
  • David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
  • mgf mk2 freestyle mpi 16" wheels, in Anthracite.
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: PQD44, alphaj

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #59089

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
Great quality of video, just a pity that yellow car keeps getting in the way :P

Thanks David

Re: Border Patrol Lucky Canadian Lakes Run Friday 13/7 11 years 9 months ago #59091

oi oi she's very photo genic lol

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT