Sign In   Register

Topic

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173448

Failure to control their dog. Simples!

You could have been knocked off your bike and injured, and they would have been held responsible.

The only caveat being whether bikes are allowed on that pathway, Which I don't know.:shrug:

It's a shared pathway. Live and let live and all that. I have no problem with doggy hiccups, as you know David. I'm always prepared to forgive them. However, a simple "Sorry" is always nice to hear, and I don't even expect that. Some people can't do that, no matter what. They were obviously not happy that they'd dropped the ball. So, as far as she was concerned, I had to share some of the blame. :p

Any slower and I reckon that I'd have hit that dog. That's when the trouble begins and that's when the video would save me from a big vet's bill.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173452

I now wear a helmet cam and I do feel as if get more consideration from other road users... mainly ;)
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173502

Billy is three years of age tomorrow Leigh, i always read this post without hijacking it , he been coming to work with me everyday since he was twelve weeks old,my best mate.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, Leigh Ping

Last edit: Post by GT MG SPARES LTD. Reason: grammar as usual

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173515

Billy is three years of age tomorrow Leigh, i always read this post without hijacking it , he been coming to work with me everyday since he was twelve weeks old,my best mate.

Ah yes, Billy. He turned out lovely didn't he. Feel free to hijack it at anytime. The T-Bar's a free country. :p

Jet's a month younger than Billy. 13/12 is his birthday. Cheers for the pic. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, GT MG SPARES LTD

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173782

£6 vs £50. Suspension seat-posts compared. Do you think my ass might go viral? :lol:

Attachments:

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173784

looks a bit saggy to me... :P

I've got the cheap suspension post version, which do you prefer?
David
:shrug:

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173788

looks a bit saggy to me... :P

I've got the cheap suspension post version, which do you prefer?

Out of the two, I've no real preference. They both work well at their intended role. The expensive one is adjustable and you can buy springs to suit your weight. So, if you're ultra light or heavy, the expensive one is more appropriate to your needs. The cheap one suits me fine. The expensive one goes back and downwards, not just downwards.

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173792

I now wear a helmet cam and I do feel as if get more consideration from other road users... mainly ;)

. David you may wish to rethink the helmet cam . I had a very interesting conversation with my physio recently. Being a keen skier he told me that he spoke to one of the first people to reach and treat Micheal Schumacher after his accident off piste . Apparently the reason his injuries were so serious was due to a helmet camera which pierced his ski helmet and caused the head injury he is still recovering from . Just be aware ! John

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173800

The thing that I've always thought about having such protrusions on your helmet is that, once your flying through the air, in an unplanned manor, there is the possibility that upon landing, the risk on breaking your neck is greatly increased, due to the afore mentioned protrusion catching on something, twisting the neck more before final impact.
I realise that most of these things would probably break off but, has every brand & model of camera mounting been tested & certified in combination with every brand & model of helmet?
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173922

if you want to clear the footpath from other users....fit one of these..

just amazing what gadgets you can get for pushbikes these days :wave:
THE CAMPER

THE SNOW PLOUGH

THE DOG TRANSPORTER
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173931

if you want to clear the footpath from other users....fit one of these.

:lol: :broon:

The following user(s) said Thank You: mgtfbluestreak

GSD Pup. 7 years 4 months ago #174150

The following user(s) said Thank You: mgtfbluestreak

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT