Sign In   Register

Topic

GSD Pup. 6 years 7 months ago #180583

If it wasn't for me being useless at adding attachments to this or any other forum you could have seen it . I can't for the life of me get pictures to load from this phone .

John.

Keep trying John. You'll figure it out eventually. :)

It's that time of year again. :dry:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

GSD Pup. 6 years 7 months ago #180587

hi, leigh no youtube last week then , Graham
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

GSD Pup. 6 years 7 months ago #180593

hi, leigh no youtube last week then , Graham

Pulled a muscle last week. Well spotted Graham. :)

GSD Pup. 6 years 7 months ago #180647

Hi Leigh.
Great footage . I wish I had your faith in me working out how to load photo's.
I am currently trying to build up mileage into my ageing bones on my MTB so I can complete the North Yorkshire Moors Coastal Cycle Challenge ( about 38 miles ) . It takes in some stunning views from the East coast of Yorkshire . Using the ' cinder track ' from Robin Hood's Bay it goes to Whitby , back to RHB to Ravenscar and onto Scarborough and then turns back to Ravenscar and up what the locals call Stoop Brow , which is a 'small hill' ! ( At this point any hill feels like I'm going up Mt Etna ) . Then , thankfully there is a big down hill stretch back to the finish at Robin Hood's Bay . Various timing points along the way ,so my target is to beat last years time of 3 hrs 41 mins . That would seem to be quite a slow time but, when you consider that the track that we use was once the former East Coast rail track and that the gradient was so steep that steam trains using the line were down to walking pace at times . I suppose I can always tie a bungie strap to the back of my mates assisted ( electric ) bike when he's not looking ! :broon:
John.

GSD Pup. 6 years 7 months ago #180648

Sounds superb and hard graft at the same time John. I wish you luck. Lots of regular bikers use their mates emtb's on the uplifts. I can't say that I blame them for that. Pedalling is damned hard work at times. :)

GSD Pup. 6 years 7 months ago #180652

That drunken woman was like the one when I went into a paper shop at 6.30 in the morning...The drunken woman I saw was flat out on the shop floor....and on another occasion was drinking super strength lager with curry down her front....I couldn't work out why the shop was allowing costomers to just step over her carcus...Then it became clear the woman was a alcoholic and the state pays for her addiction....cash is paid into the account of a shop of her choice...when the cheque clears the woman leaves with her alcoholic breakfast....to the shop keeper that woman spends more than most in there so she's allowed to doss where she wants until her cheque is through and she leaves to stoke her boiler.
I left shaking my head and went to work..well someone's got to pay for it.

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

GSD Pup. 6 years 7 months ago #180653

I left shaking my head and went to work..well someone's got to pay for it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: The sights we see eh! :lol:

But this evening it rained. So, I tested my mudhuggers out. :)

GSD Pup. 6 years 7 months ago #180661

nice to see you are keeping up your you tube channel. I watch it when it pops up, lovely dog you have there,

GSD Pup. 6 years 7 months ago #180808

Our new game. :D

GSD Pup. 6 years 7 months ago #180810

nice one leigh.

GSD Pup. 6 years 6 months ago #180855

CRACKING DOG.