Please Log in to join the conversation.

GSD Pup. 7 years 9 months ago #170293

Ah! The Soggy Bottom Boys. :broon:

Who's that playing sounds of silence?

'Disturbed'.

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

GSD Pup. 7 years 9 months ago #170294

I bought another ebike David. A 250w kit bike. It's street legal, although it can be tweaked to do 20mph. Here's me and my lad having a race. He's on the 250w. :lol: Both bikes have cameras on the handlebars.

My youngest daughter loves it too. :P

GSD Pup. 7 years 9 months ago #170302

Checked out a few other tracks and I enjoyed them. :broon:

On the cycling front, I've just completed a frame swap on my bike(s). I had an expensive alloy framed bike sitting in the shed. On checking it was so much lighter than the e-bike, which has a steel frame.

So I''ve transferred all the electrics onto that frame from the original.

I'm impressed how much difference it has made. Slicing great chunks of time off my sector times! :woowoo: :woowoo:
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

GSD Pup. 7 years 9 months ago #170309

This is the one I have..

Very happy with it!

Do you have a thumb throttle David? Do you know if you can tweak the lcd panel, by pressing certain buttons in series, to give you a bit more speed? I suspect that might be possible.

Going from the max of 15.5mph, to just 18mph, makes quite a significant difference.

GSD Pup. 7 years 9 months ago #170316

I have a thumb throttle and an LCD screen with three levels of pedal assist. I usually set the assist level to medium so that if I need extra grunt I can use the thumb throttle as a turbo!
David

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping. Reason: Upside down pic fixed. :)

GSD Pup. 7 years 9 months ago #170317

I have a thumb throttle and an LCD screen with three levels of pedal assist. I usually set the assist level to medium so that if I need extra grunt I can use the thumb throttle as a turbo!
I think it's of Australian manufacture.

Not anymore. :)

Attachments:

GSD Pup. 7 years 9 months ago #170322

Attachments:

GSD Pup. 7 years 9 months ago #170326

Interesting :yesnod: . Mine came set up so I didn't get those instructions. Thanks Leigh. :broon:
David

GSD Pup. 7 years 9 months ago #170330

Interesting :yesnod: . Mine came set up so I didn't get those instructions. Thanks Leigh. :broon:

No, of course not, because they want you to buy the 500w with the same setup. :) Maybe it will let you crank it up a few mph, if you're lucky. It won't hurt it. The youngsters are fitting 'dongles' to their 250w bikes and hacking them up to as much as 30mph. Pull the dongle out of the battery's USB port (which many of them have) and it returns to 15.5mph. It leaves no trace either. Genius really.

My 250w Oxydrive bike kit came with instructions from the firm on how to crank it up to 19.5mph, when required. When I do that, I can still get at least 38 miles of range, and that extra 4mph does make a huge difference. :)

Let us know how you get on. :)

GSD Pup. 7 years 9 months ago #170332

Well assuming that the speedo flashes to indicate the set speed limit (?) then it's already set to 33kph.
David

GSD Pup. 7 years 9 months ago #170333

Well assuming that the speedo flashes to indicate the set speed limit (?) then it's already set to 33kph.

Excellent then! :lol:

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT