Sign In   Register

Topic

GSD Pup. 7 years 6 months ago #173033

i was expecting a collision when a post came in sight..........i was expecting jet to go left around the post and the youngun go right.....as this happened yet?

Not with these pair, as this was just a one off test run. However, 14 months back.. :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173227

A neat dog walking mod. :)

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173235

Good to see you have a healthy hedgehog population! :yesnod:
David
:shrug:

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173236

Good to see you have a healthy hedgehog population! :yesnod:

One or two of them have the occasional limb missing. :lol:

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173237

Hah!
Merlin just barks at hedgehogs. I guess he's old enough to have figured out that trying to pick them up/ eat them is too painful! ;)
David
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173238

Check him for fleas!

Our old springer got hold of a hedgehog in our back yard. Unfortunately, it didn't end well for the hedgehog as he ripped it apart before we could get hold of Jac. It didn't end that well for Jac either with a couple spines in the nose and a bath followed by a good dose of anti flea treatment.
Robin ;)

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173289

havent seen a hedgehog for at least 12 years or more.....seen dead ones on the road....normally in the same area......had my greyhound barking early hours when we first moved in our present house.....nipped out 3am in morning wearing just my boxer shorts and a pair of wellies.......armed with a torch i went to investigate......a hedgehog was rolled up in a ball and my dog sophie was barking at it with excitement........i had to pick it up and carry it out of the way....wow it was sharp.........next morning i saw my nextdoor nieghbour.........she was in laughter :bust: ......saw you walking up the garden this morning with a torch.........i retreated in the house with a blush
Attachments:

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173392

It's been a busy year, trying to stay in one piece. :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: mgtfbluestreak

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173403

Take care out there......made me laugh how that owner was lying in the grass holding her 2 dogs back.. :wave:
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173426

Fascinating to see that mate. :yesnod:

Some observations

That is one beautiful well trained dog you've got. :broon:

Surprising (NOT) how many small dogs behaved aggressively. :(
Surprising (NOT) how many owners of small aggressive dogs think it's OK to not have them on a lead.. :dry:

Having always had Rotties (from when nobody even knew what they were) I always walk mine on leads in public areas. Despite what the news rags want you to believe, Rotties are normally pretty laid back, but with my first, I had an issue with one guy (a near neighbour) with a Jack Russell terrier. It would aggressively charge my 52Kg Rottie and actually bit him a couple of times while I had him on a lead. I mean this little horror would skip underneath him and try to grab his bits!

I tried the sensible advisory approach, asking the guy to make sure his dog was on a lead to prevent problems, but no go. :bat:

Eventually I lost patience and accidentally dropped my boy's lead as the terrier attacked. :whistle:
He grabbed the terrier in his jaws and shook him like a rat, and then flung him a good few yards away. The terrier's legs were going like little pistons even before he'd hit the ground and he took off like an athlete at the sound of the starting gun!

No damage, no blood, but also no more problems with the terrier. It kept a long way away after that. :yesnod:
David

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173427

That was a hard lesson to learn from David. :lol:

I'm grateful for my video cam at times. :)

GSD Pup. 7 years 5 months ago #173447

Failure to control their dog. Simples!

You could have been knocked off your bike and injured, and they would have been held responsible.

The only caveat being whether bikes are allowed on that pathway, Which I don't know.:shrug:
David

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT