Sign In   Register

Topic

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 3 weeks ago #157703

Why wouldnt it be for you?????

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 3 weeks ago #157720

£75 entry fee add fuel and travelling, stopping over, and that little jaunt would soon add up to about £300 and more which is almost a months money.

That is why I have to pick and choose what I can go to and what I cannot and that's just the finace side of things.

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 3 weeks ago #157744

Ah, fair enough!

If anyone else is interested, you can just go to the airshow and car show as normal.. we're going to have a £1M MGA there on display!

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 3 weeks ago #157746

Actually even though I lived near Gatwick (Horley) have never been to the BIggin Hill Air Show. Perhaps one year but it won't be this one.................................... not unless we have a sudden windfall.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matthews

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 3 weeks ago #157802

Oh dear.. our last challenge, yesterday, was to retake our driving licence tests. theory, hazard and practical.

i only passed the theory.

this is not good!

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 3 weeks ago #157804

The Hazard Perception is a joke ............................................... a real joke. It's based on some office wallah deciding on "When" you should notice the hazard and if your more observant and notice it before they did you fail ......................................... WTF. They didn't have this codswallop when I took my car test but one had to drive and be abe toreverse and park unlike today. The hazerd Perception test was when I took my PCV licence ................................................ and I still say it was a joke.

It was always said of the test you learn to pass the test then once you have you actually learn to drive.

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 2 weeks ago #157888

On another note, the latest blog post is up, so if you've ever wanted to know how well a 125,000 mile MX5 goes round a track, here's your chance.

Oh and if you have kids, there's a great parenting tip buried in there too.

I didn't take the MGF up, but did go in all the other cars that we're there, so my contribution goes up on Saturday.

http://www.lemons365.co.uk/car-reviews-news-blogs/

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 2 weeks ago #157941

Right, my track day review is up, from when I took the FTO round Blyton Park..

Let me know what you think..

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 2 weeks ago #157968

I am confused :-? I seem to recall that you got a penalty for having the radiator and cooling system changed and sorted yet a radiator is really a service item yet someone changes tyres to a more grippy sticker type to have more fun ona track day and gets no penalty points yet the other tyres were not worn out. I also don't recall the TT being peanlised for repairs to the digital deisplay and that is not a service item .............................. HMMMMM

And yes you should have taken the MGF :doh: .

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 1 week ago #158116

Part 4 of our (never ending?) Blyton Park Driving Centre blog is up!

Angela and her son take the BMW Z3 out for a spin. Yes, a spin. Or four.

Read on..

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 9 years 1 week ago #158212

The FINAL part of our track day blog is up.. and what better way to end than we the Mercedes-Benz​ SLK.. truly the little engine that could.

And to keep from getting more of those TL;DR comments, we've summed it up with a little video. No, don't call Greenpeace, that's not a beached whale.. it's an SLK!

(Sorry Neil).

Many thanks to our sponsors and hosts Lotus on Track ​ and Blyton Park Driving Centre ​, who helped us raise £200 for our charities!

The Le Mons 365 Challenge - Featuring the MGF! 8 years 11 months ago #158505

Think you could pass your driving test, if you had to do it again? Even after 20 years?

Of course you could, you're a wonderful driver.

Yeah, that's what the Club Le Mons drivers thought too. And that didn't turn out so well.

Want to know how many passed? Hint, I'm not one of them :(

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT