Sign In   Register

Topic

Programming new mems 3 fob 1 year 5 months ago #200377

It would be great if another pscan customer with a similar car could replicate your test.
I don't have access to a TF.
It does sound a bit strange.
On the Rovers the Pektrons are a bit vulnerable to water ingress because the wiring loom enters the top of the Pektron so any water that gets through the bulkhead on the wiring loom runs down it and straight into the Pektron.
On my 25 I have turned the Pektron upside down so that the wiring loom enters the bottom of it.
I don't know if that's applicable to the TF or not.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Programming new mems 3 fob 1 year 5 months ago #200378

It would be great if another pscan customer with a similar car could replicate your test.
I don't have access to a TF.
It does sound a bit strange.
On the Rovers the Pektrons are a bit vulnerable to water ingress because the wiring loom enters the top of the Pektron so any water that gets through the bulkhead on the wiring loom runs down it and straight into the Pektron.
On my 25 I have turned the Pektron upside down so that the wiring loom enters the bottom of it.
I don't know if that's applicable to the TF or not.

It's a good suggestion. Unfortunately, I don't actually have any friends with a TF, other than the good folk on this forum. Perhaps I'll put a request on the pitstop area asking if someone could check for me. I have been suspicious of the Pektron unit, as well as the driver's door lock, and was thinking of contacting Technozen for advice.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: pscan.uk
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT