Topic

Enable extras 11 months 6 days ago #202321

right now I can read the following configuration items:-

Front fogs
Auto before inch
Speed locking
Auto relocking
Dribble wipe

I think that I can probably write (so change) as well as read, but before that I need to figure out how to make a backup of the current Pektron SCU configuration.
This needs to be as safe as I can possibly make it.

I don't want to make promises, but things are looking positive at the moment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Enable extras 10 months 4 weeks ago #202388

I believe that I have gotten it to work.
It still needs some more work, but if anyone want to try it as an experiment, completely at your own risk, please upgrade pscan to version 0437.
Sorry for MacOS users but there seems to be a bug in it that I need to fix.
I couldn't get fog lights to not work on my Rover 25. Maybe it's not an R25 thing?
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

Enable extras 10 months 3 weeks ago #202440

Hi Philip,

Tested on several SCU's, all functions enable and disable without any issues.

Enable extras 10 months 3 weeks ago #202477

Hi all, I have had a quick look at what can be enabled/disabled and I appreciate this is just an experimental feature.

I do have a query though, what is Auto Before Inch?

There is also a UI bug where if you chose to test the actuators and then go the the Enable Features screen, all of buttons will appear despite not having the ability to enable the rear washer/wiper, interior light etc.

I'm hopeful that in a future release we'll get the ability to enable the rear wiper/washer (This is an issue with my car as I swapped out a BCU from a saloon ZS and now my rear wiper does not work.

Can we backup and re-write BCUs as well?
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by Cobber.

Enable extras 10 months 3 weeks ago #202483

thanks for reporting the bug
My intention eventually is to allow saving and restoring a complete config, though that won't include the fog information because there doesn't seem to be a way to read/write that particularly memory block using the diagnostic protocol.
I don't know how to enable/disable rear wiper at this time.

Enable extras 10 months 3 weeks ago #202537

that bug is gone in 0438 but the feature is still broken in Mac OSX

Enable extras 10 months 2 weeks ago #202552

Thanks for the update, What is Auto Inch Before?

Enable extras 10 months 2 weeks ago #202556

My understanding is that auto is something to do with a window automatically going all the way, and inch is when it moves one inch. I had a play with it on my Rover 25 and I couldn't see any difference really.

Anyway it seems to be safe to mess with so maybe configure it and see if the window opening / closing changes behaviour.

Enable extras 10 months 2 weeks ago #202576

The driver's window setting has two options;

One Touch Down: A brief touch of the window switch drives the window fully down.

Auto Before Inch: Each brief touch of the window switch sends the window down in one inch increments.

My understanding is that auto is something to do with a window automatically going all the way, and inch is when it moves one inch. I had a play with it on my Rover 25 and I couldn't see any difference really.

Anyway it seems to be safe to mess with so maybe configure it and see if the window opening / closing changes behaviour.

The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper, gazzring

Enable extras 2 months 4 weeks ago #205588

Hi,

Any update on disabling superlocking at all?

I have a friend with a TF, where the lock is shotgunning, I advised to only lock once, but apparently that isn't a thing on TFs, would be really handy to disable it.

Backup of BCUs would also be mega handy as I'd be able to get my rear wiper working again from my old BCU.

Enable extras 1 month 1 week ago #206088

Hi,Any update on disabling superlocking at all?.

Quite a few TF owners have just disconnected the superlock wiring in the doors though I guess if it can be disabled in PSCAN that would be neater and avoid having to remove the doorcards.
2003 TF 135 sunstorm

• Page:
Moderators: pscan.uk
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT