Sign In   Register

Topic

Pscan to adjust idle speed and reset learnt values 4 years 1 week ago #192736

would it be possible to implement a couple of new functions on a mini mems 2j ecu
being able to adjust the idle stepper motor to correct the idle speed would be great an to be able to reset the learnt idle settings and tuning adjustments to there default values would be great .i can do this on my sykes-pickavant ark 4 with rover 3 pod so was wondering if it could be done for a mems 2j ecu
The following user(s) said Thank You: talkingcars, Jon-Mini

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Pscan to adjust idle speed and reset learnt values 4 years 5 days ago #192754

would it be possible to implement a couple of new functions on a mini mems 2j ecu
being able to adjust the idle stepper motor to correct the idle speed would be great an to be able to reset the learnt idle settings and tuning adjustments to there default values would be great .i can do this on my sykes-pickavant ark 4 with rover 3 pod so was wondering if it could be done for a mems 2j ecu

I am sure that this could be done. People have been asking for this for a long time. Let me look into it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jon-Mini

Pscan to adjust idle speed and reset learnt values 3 years 10 months ago #193120

Hi Pscan,

Have you had any joy with implementing this function yet.

I am sure that this would entice people to buy your product over the Sykes picavant as this seems to be a very common topic on the mini forum and I could really do with this function to sort out an issue I am experiencing with my mini.

Many thanks

Nick
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jon-Mini

Pscan to adjust idle speed and reset learnt values 3 years 10 months ago #193139

This is not going to be so easy. The only MEMS2J ECU that I have is from a Rover 200 BRM and the factory T4 diagnostic tool does not seem to offer "adjust idle speed and reset learnt values" on a Rover 200.

I will need to either borrow a Sykes Pickavant from someone hint hint and hope that it isn't so fussy, and/or borrow a Mini MEMS2J. I know someone who has a spare Mini ECU so I will ask.

Pscan to adjust idle speed and reset learnt values 3 years 10 months ago #193140

The person with the spare MPI Mine MEMS2J has just replied that he will post it to me. Hopefully my T4 will support this on a Mini ECU.

Pscan to adjust idle speed and reset learnt values 3 years 10 months ago #193141

I've PM'd you about the ACR4 loaner. Jon

Pscan to adjust idle speed and reset learnt values 3 years 10 months ago #193149

I have a mk1 MGF VVC MEMS 2J ecu that you can borrow if it helps.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Pscan to adjust idle speed and reset learnt values 3 years 10 months ago #193150

Thank you but don't worry for the time being. I suspect that the MGF VVC ECU will be very similar to the 200 BRM one that I already have.

Pscan to adjust idle speed and reset learnt values 3 years 10 months ago #193181

OK but the offer is there if you need it.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Pscan to adjust idle speed and reset learnt values 3 years 10 months ago #193184

Hi Phillip. I posted a Mini ECU to you a couple of years ago that is MEMS 2J , do you recall it had an over fueling issue .
John.

Pscan to adjust idle speed and reset learnt values 3 years 10 months ago #193258

Hi Pscan,

I appreciate you probably have many things to do but have you had any joy in adding this function yet ?

Many thanks

Nick

Pscan to adjust idle speed and reset learnt values 3 years 10 months ago #193272

No, but I did get Jon's ACR to talk to Gareth's MPI Mini ECU.

The ACR suggested that I should run the engine and get it warm before it would let me adjust the stepper motor. This is a bit difficult as I only have an ECU and not an actual engine.

Jon is this the function that people are after?

Moderators: pscan.uk
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT