Sign In   Register

Topic

pscan with MPI Mini 4 years 2 months ago #192576

Here's my MPI Data - with the engine warmed up running smoothly idling in neutral and all parameters selected

File Attachment:

File Name: trace-txt....-99.xlsx
File Size:10 KB
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate. Reason: Inserted photo

pscan with MPI Mini 4 years 2 months ago #192605

PSCAN logged data from our :-
MPI mini 1999 , standard no mods.
figures captured after a 50 mile run.

File Attachment:

File Name: MPImini.lo...e-1.xlsx
File Size:5 KB
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

pscan with MPI Mini 4 years 2 months ago #192609

Hi Jon-Mini. After freezing my nads off in my garage with Pscan attached I ran the engine on our Mini and saved a live data to my PC . After thawing out my fingers I am now in need of some advice as I can't seem to download the file to the Tbar . The file shows on the page but I am unable to submit it . Even my better half ( not much better in this case ) couldn't help . :(

John

Last edit: Post by sworkscooper. Reason: Missed a BIT

pscan with MPI Mini 4 years 2 months ago #192612

Hi John,
well i'm by no means any type of expert..!
So click on the "Attachments" button
(note the type of files and size limit)
Select "+Add Files.." button
then choose the file you saved [probably .csv or .xls] from you laptop file list.
Now click the "^ Insert " button.
finally "Submit"
I think that should get the file uploaded.

Maybe some IT wizard may have some better words of wisdom..!

pscan with MPI Mini 4 years 2 months ago #192614

Yes thanks for that but I think that it's the file size I'm struggling with. Can't seem to reduce what I see on the Microsoft Word file .
Thanks anyway.

pscan with MPI Mini 4 years 1 month ago #192622

Hi to the admin team . I have tried and failed to reduce the file size of live data using Pscan on our Mini . I have also tried to remove this post and also failed . If Admin could do it for me that would be great . I'll now go and sit in a darkened room as punishment ! Ho hum !
J

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

I could delate this if you wanted....

James

Last edit: Post by talkingcars. Reason: Unable to reduce file size for upload , again !

pscan with MPI Mini 4 years 1 month ago #192627

How big is the file you're trying to upload and what format is it - Word / Excel?
Robin ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jon-Mini

pscan with MPI Mini 4 years 1 month ago #192635

Hi James , Robin . Well I was attempting to post an identical live data read out from Pscan to the one that Jon-Mini had put on here . The read out goes straight to an Excel file which is huge , the spread sheet goes on for ever and as I only want to post one live data line I have realised that it is just too big but try as I may I am unable to find a way of reducing it to the size of Jon-Mini .
It is not important that I do post a data to compare , more of a case of frustrating. :bang:
I shall be away from home for the next few days so I won't be near my PC to try any solutions you might suggest . Tis me guys , I'm useless!
John

pscan with MPI Mini 4 years 1 month ago #192637

It's a long time since I used excel, but I think if you save your file as an email attachment that reduces it to a manageable size.
David
:shrug:

pscan with MPI Mini 4 years 1 month ago #192638

Hi David . Ok , thank you for that I'll give it a shot . The laptop I use is quite old and I only use it for Pscan now so I could perhaps try and put the live data on a different format .
Thanks again .
John

pscan with MPI Mini 4 years 1 month ago #192642

Hi James , Robin . Well I was attempting to post an identical live data read out from Pscan to the one that Jon-Mini had put on here . The read out goes straight to an Excel file which is huge , the spread sheet goes on for ever and as I only want to post one live data line I have realised that it is just too big but try as I may I am unable to find a way of reducing it to the size of Jon-Mini .
It is not important that I do post a data to compare , more of a case of frustrating. :bang:
I shall be away from home for the next few days so I won't be near my PC to try any solutions you might suggest . Tis me guys , I'm useless!
John

You could always reduce the size of the Excel file by deleting rows from the spreadsheet. I would have thought that 1000 rows would give sufficient data and wouldn't be too large a file. If you want to email the file to me (I'll PM you my email address) I can take a look at it for you if you like. Let me know - appreciating that you're going to be away for a few days.
Robin ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper, Jon-Mini

Last edit: Post by cairnsys.

pscan with MPI Mini 3 years 11 months ago #193088

another file - set up to check / monitor idle speed

File Attachment:

File Name: apr-23Mod_log.xlsx
File Size:444 KB
Attachments:

Moderators: pscan.uk