Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

It’s gone quiet. 6 months 1 week ago #204523

I’ve not been on to check the activity over the weekend, my grandchildren count is about to increase & the pause in normal activity has been pregnant with anticipation. Why such a grandmotherly fuss over one of nature’s mysteries, which has been a recurring theme since the first bag of chemicals twitched an unfathomable time ago.
Anyway I was expecting green markers at every turn, but nothing new.
Is everything working on every working MG?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

It’s gone quiet. 6 months 1 week ago #204524

Maybe much of the membership of this esteemed forum are too busy anxiously awaiting tally reports on your grandchildren count, too worry about their cars!
Other than that, then everything is right in the MGF / TF world………in which case………..expect an avalanche of problems to come along soon! :hgf:
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Airportable

It’s gone quiet. 6 months 1 week ago #204526

I haven't had much chance to work on the f this weekend, we've been busy preparing the house for the rising river levels....

It’s gone quiet. 6 months 1 week ago #204528

Not a-bloody-gain!
I hope you have the car on higher ground, you don’t want to have to go through all that again, mind you it would be best if the damned water stayed where it belongs…….in the proper watercourse, and not pouring through peoples houses
I hope you can get everything possible to higher ground…… best of luck!

If it wasn’t for bad luck……..you wouldn’t have any luck at all!

The region where I’m from recently had bush fires, floods and a small earthquake all in the one week…… they were doing well in the disaster bingo game!
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

Last edit: Post by Cobber.

It’s gone quiet. 6 months 1 week ago #204530

Yes you really need to be fully engaged when the river is on an upward trend, you really don’t want to have to start again, irrespective of how much you’ve enjoyed this time around.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT