Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

RIDE HEIGHT 9 months 2 weeks ago #203121

Hello Ive just taken the MG F for its MOT everything fine but advised to replace number plates as original ones are a bit tatty So Ive bought a new set The MOT tester is really clued up and he said he though the ride height was too high I did say I had pumped it up ,to what I thought I had been told to ,on this forum I have thought it looked high myself but thought that`s the way it should be .If I can have the height,from centre of wheel hub to underside of wheel arch pleaseAlso If I have pumped it up too high,can I buy an adaptor to let some fluid out The pump I bought didnt have that fitting on it Len

Please Log in to join the conversation.

RIDE HEIGHT 9 months 2 weeks ago #203123

Hello for some reason ,the ride height is too high Cant understand it I thought I had measured it spot on Is there a release valve I can buy,to let some fluid out Len

Re:RIDE HEIGHT 9 months 2 weeks ago #203125

368mm +-10mm @17°c so it will be higher in warmer weather no by much though.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Re:RIDE HEIGHT 9 months 2 weeks ago #203144

Thanks again Mine is too high ,the MOT man noticed it yesterday and said I should double check it .However he said the height should be 350mm which isnt correct ,so he was thinking it was higher than he thought I have fixed up a plastic bottle which seems quite safe to release the fluid and Ill wear goggles as well Len
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by Cobber.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT