Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Overheating trip ! 10 months 1 week ago #202827

Okay so, thanks for the replys . Trying to talk to trading standards is proving as difficult as getting to talk to anyone in authority at KIA. It's a brick wall response from KIA , you get to talk to some 20 something male/ female who are trained to be inept and passive .
As Tom Cruise said in Three Good Men ..." The hits just keep on coming " . This morning I had a meeting with the Vertu KIA dealership principal in Bradford ,as the car has mysteriously been transported from the Plymouth dealer by an agency driver to Yorkshire. KIA have an App that allows me to monitor the car if it moves or if I leave it unlocked. Unfortunately it also tells me what speed it has done on any trip . The agency driver drove the car which had only 450 miles on the clock at..........92.5 mph !!!! Not only that , when I looked inside the car I noticed some personal items had been removed!!! I am a man at the end of my tether and at an age that stress does nothing for my health . KIA , your customer assist centre is NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE! You and your CEO Peter Philpott are a disgrace !
John

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by sworkscooper. Reason: Missed a bit

Overheating trip ! 10 months 6 days ago #202921

Report the personal items as a theft to the Police and ask for a crime number to be issued.

Set out to cause as much grief as you can and demand they take the car back and reimburse you in full plus compensation for your expenses and any personal items removed from the car.

Turn this from a complaint to a clear and firm demand for a refund

Join new social media networks just to berate their poor service.

Invest time and you will succeed.
2003 TF 135 sunstorm
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

Last edit: Post by Notanumber.

Overheating trip ! 10 months 6 days ago #202927

Finally after a frustrating last few weeks, KIA have at last seen sense and have agreed to reimburse me for the train fare ( £417 ) to get back home to Leeds from Plymouth. They are also going to investigate the stolen property from the car and the lunatic agency driver who drove my new car back from the dealership in Plymouth at 97 mph !
Not a great all round experience in dealing with KIA Assist customer care !

Overheating trip ! 10 months 4 days ago #202942

What an absolute nightmare. Good reputations take years to acquire and are lost in almost no time.
Hope it all works out for you.
Regards,
Michael.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT