Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

mg f suspension pump 11 months 2 days ago #202364

Don’t sell the pump until you sell the car…….you WILL need it again!
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

mg f suspension pump 11 months 2 days ago #202367

Fair comment I was finding getting in and out of the MG a bit of a struggle due to age and health.However since the car accident I am really feeling the effects and am having treatment for that as well as my regular injections for an ongoing health problem I don`t know when things will improve and I have taken the decision it is pointless,to keep the car sitting in the garage not used I just have to face facts even after all the work and money that`s gone into it Len

mg f suspension pump 11 months 2 days ago #202368

Not sure that's the right course Len what if you need it again? as you said you could not find anyone local to do it. The pump doesn't just do F's it covers a lot of the old BL/Rover cars maybe you could take a deposit (in case) and hire it out locally.

mg f suspension pump 11 months 1 day ago #202376

Good idea rent it out at £15 a time,with a deposit Len

mg f suspension pump 10 months 3 weeks ago #202442

Morning,the car is running really well and very pleased how its turned out ,after the restoration.However due to age and health problems I was finding it difficult,to get out of I can fall into it OK .My wife has similar problems ,were both in our 80s but now since the accident on the M6 I have other problems,making it harder to use the car. I`m about to start treatment but how much it will help we`ll have to see .So Ive come to the sad decision,to sell the car,once, Ive had a new MOT on it. Pointless it sitting in the garage just to look at. Len
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by Cobber.

mg f suspension pump 10 months 3 weeks ago #202445

Hi If you still wish to sell the pump it may be something for me as I believe I may need one at some time. If it is still up for 55 pond and you are willing to send it to Norway thru the post.

mg f suspension pump 10 months 3 weeks ago #202446

Sorry uk only

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT