Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Front sidelight bulbs 11 months 2 weeks ago #202256

Hi, is it possible to upgrade the front sidelight bulbs tomT15 from T10? Many thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Front sidelight bulbs 11 months 2 weeks ago #202259

Both tf & f use 501 lamps which are T10,T15 are obviously larger nominally. If you're going for LED's, which would be common sense you could find that both T10 & T15 have the same number of chips & thus there's little advantage other than heat dissipation.
I can't remember what I've got in now but they're good, reliable, they weren't all that dear & they're certainly bigger that those which were in before. So the short answer is yes, I think.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim479

Front sidelight bulbs 11 months 2 weeks ago #202261

One of mine had gone, picked up on the MOT, so I replaced both of them with some LED bulbs i happened to have by me. Did the job for the MOT. Try before you reassemble into the headlamp assembly as they are polarity dependent so a 50% chance of them being the right way round first time.
2003 TF 135 sunstorm
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim479

Front sidelight bulbs 11 months 1 week ago #202263

Some of the more prestigious offerings have, in addition to fancy aluminium highlights & pretty colours, a bridge rectifier which allows you to insert with 100% surety that you won’t have to strip & start again.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT