Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Are you sitting comfortably? 2 years 4 months ago #197867

the seats in my car are sound and undamaged but as is usual, the driver's side bolsters are showing their age, A bit of boot polish and some leather balsam would do a lot of good but the car is nice and I don't mind letting a pro loose on it to have it made as good as possible. Can anybody suggest a business which can tidy it up in the Poole/ Bournemouth area, please? Seats are early half leather Fusion in black.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Are you sitting comfortably? 2 years 4 months ago #197869

I asked a local car detailing company, that deals with leather repairs (no where near you though) to do a similar repair.
They said the minimum charge would be £180, and if it needed "extra" work could be higher.

Bought some leather cleaner and leather dye, watched some youtube videos :P and totally happy with the results ...... £25

Are you sitting comfortably? 2 years 4 months ago #197870

Thank you. Car "detailers" are a complete bunch of pseuds without exception preying on the gullible. Most of us with the time and care can clean a car.

Are you sitting comfortably? 2 years 4 months ago #197916

Hi,

I did mine recently using a kit from FurnitureClinic. Cost me £25 and was really pleased with the result.
The following user(s) said Thank You: minimax

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT