Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Why no brake disk back plates . No need ? Cost cutting ? Modern cars they only 3 years 9 months ago #193688

Yes Fuse 6 does windows and engine bay fan .use normal Fuse 15a but I did
jump / just touch quickly with 30A to kick start the fan after unplugging
Spray fan penetrating oil and motor did
help.then revert to proper rated Fuse . Of

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Why no brake disk back plates . No need ? Cost cutting ? Modern cars they only 3 years 9 months ago #193692

Hi Fiddler,

The-T-Bar is a fabulous resource for us, but needs to be treated with respect. I’m sure I’m not the only member who tries to understand your posts, and fails. The best way to describe much of what you post, is to say it’s gibberish.

Please can you edit your posts before firing them off, so what you ask is understandable? We’ll then be better able to give you the help and advice you seek.

Winko

Footnote: If English isn’t your first language, tell us. I’m sure there are T-Bar members on hand to help you get your message put into an understandable form.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper, Fisher

Why no brake disk back plates . No need ? Cost cutting ? Modern cars they only 3 years 9 months ago #193695

Maybe fiddler is related to stanley unwin...the guy who had the mind bending ability to talk gobbledegook.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

Why no brake disk back plates . No need ? Cost cutting ? Modern cars they only 3 years 9 months ago #193696

Simple question .why are there no brake discs back plates on MGFs?

Why no brake disk back plates . No need ? Cost cutting ? Modern cars they only 3 years 9 months ago #193697

Simple question .why are there no brake discs back plates on MGFs?

Why no brake disk back plates . No need ? Cost cutting ? Modern cars they only 3 years 9 months ago #193698

Sorry if I talk stupidly . No complaints from Rolls Royce Enthusiasts Club .
Probably stems from messing with great
Cars for 60 years

Why no brake disk back plates . No need ? Cost cutting ? Modern cars they only 3 years 9 months ago #193699

Music was my first language .and a bit of sense of humour

Why no brake disk back plates . No need ? Cost cutting ? Modern cars they only 3 years 9 months ago #193700

No just leg pulling mate...the only thing I noticed was the post was headlined brake disc backplates..but the post was about fuses.maybe the were not fitted with back plates because nobody drives there mg through rain snow and muck...do they?
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

Why no brake disk back plates . No need ? Cost cutting ? Modern cars they only 3 years 9 months ago #193701

My Steptronic is stuck in the workshop.
There's a rebuild MGC blocking me in .
Now it's running well need to do a drive round the estate . So no drives in the wet . .

Why no brake disk back plates . No need ? Cost cutting ? Modern cars they only 3 years 9 months ago #193702

Hey fiddler...your a rolls royce guru hey.....the other day I found this rolls royce spanner in my van...don't even no where it's come from...it has a number on back e46634...do you know what it's for?
Attachments:

Why no brake disk back plates . No need ? Cost cutting ? Modern cars they only 3 years 9 months ago #193704

Hey fiddler...your a rolls royce guru hey.....the other day I found this rolls royce spanner in my van...don't even no where it's come from...it has a number on back e46634...do you know what it's for?

Exactly what if fits on a Rolls Royce..... hard to say, it may not even be for a car' considering there are Rolls Royce diesels used in marine and military applications, old military, marine and aero petrol engines, as well as turbine engines, it could have a variety of applications.
It's an adjustable version of the type of spanner used for this sort of nut:

It beats butchering them with a bloody cold chisel!
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bertl, mgtfbluestreak

Last edit: Post by Cobber.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT