Sign In   Register

Topic

for sale 5 years 1 month ago #189634

Thought that sketch was funny...never seen it before....can't get the tune out of my head.....must express though john I like to cut timber but I never wear women's underwear😅 honest

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

for sale 5 years 1 month ago #189635

Never seen it before ! Well you are a ' young un' compared to me so that explains it . As a young lad I remember when Monty Python was on , I had to plead with my Mum and Dad to let me watch it and I can visualise my Dad's face when that sketch came on rolling his eyes while shaking his head at the line 'Put on womens clothing and hang around in bars ' . Being gay back in the sixties was still a head shaker to many . How times change .
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgtfbluestreak

for sale 5 years 1 month ago #189639

Or was your dad shaking his head at the part where he sang I like to wear women's clothing like my pa pa.

Attachments:

for sale 5 years 1 month ago #189640

Well yes , ha . Michael Palin looking really proud as Connie Booth looks lovingly into his eyes.
Pythons Gas man sketch is worth a look also .
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgtfbluestreak

for sale 5 years 1 month ago #189641

I was 8 years old when that came out....I think I would of been sent to bed after the magic roundabout had finished.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

for sale 5 years 1 month ago #189642

' . Being gay back in the sixties was still a head shaker to many . How times change.

mgtfbluestreak wrote..
I went out this morning and had a pint in stafford.....I was served by a lad with long blonde hair...breasts and painted fingernails...while I had the lumberjack song in my mind...so yep ...times have changed.

The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT