Sign In   Register

Topic

for sale 5 years 6 months ago #187901

mgtf 2003, great car had everything possible put on it, gave it to my daughter but she wants to buy a new car, this is a bargain as it has had a great deal spent on it, from triple head gasket, stainless steel pipes incl engine pipes, new skid pan under the car, new brake pipes all around, new discs and pads aall round ,new drop links ball joints ,seats re-done to a geat standard, new battery, heads up unit , rear camera . new exhaust and down pipe, oil and filter change, and gearbox oil. boot rack, inner light protectors, and full hood cover and rear cover for when the roof is down, 13mths m o t on it, the guys at kwik fir said it is one of the best they have seen, cost over £2000 to bring her back to a high standered, asking £1000. this is a once in a time bargain, as i am too old now so hope to go to someone who will look afer her, has a sensors for water botle rear and windscreen bottle for wipers, she is a real head turner i can assure you, loads of body parts go go with it. just had the softer springs fitted drives superb,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Please Log in to join the conversation.

for sale 5 years 6 months ago #187907

That's an absolute bargain Graham. It's worth more than the £1000 you're asking for it - I hope that you get it.

A really nice car for someone.
Robin ;)

for sale 5 years 6 months ago #187912

thanks,i would rather see her enjojed by someone who knows their stuff, just got an automatic, the daughter wants one, i realy will be sorry to see this go, i have put my heart into her,seen scaped skin and the odd lump on the noggin,if noone snaps it i will just keep her in my garage, i think people buy them for all the work you have to do on them, they don't want one thats ready for anything you can throw at it, not that they can catch it it shifts.

for sale 5 years 6 months ago #187918

Hi Graham. Please don't take this the wrong way but you are younger than me ( in a previous post ) , you're only as old as the woman you feel ! I am sure that you are going to regret selling your TF. A bargain without a doubt .
John
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgtfbluestreak

for sale 5 years 6 months ago #187919

have considered all my options, and yes you are not wrong i really will regret selling her but now is the time to let someone younger have her, that way she should be kept upto scratch, yes i am 61, but my legs are not as strong as they used to be, so adding everything up it is time for me to part with her,

for sale 5 years 6 months ago #187920

i supose if someone offered me a good caravan i may exchange for it,

for sale 5 years 6 months ago #187921

NOOOOOOOO! :coat: :rant:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgtfbluestreak

for sale 5 years 6 months ago #187922

you are the man :woohoo: :clap: :broon:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

for sale 5 years 6 months ago #187923

Noooooooo
Graham, I am 65 NEXT YEAR, don’t give up yet as you are not old enough for a caravan!!

Your car seems too cheap anyway.

Who is the oldest MG’r on this site?

Ages please.

for sale 5 years 6 months ago #187925

I turned 65 in July this year ! Where did all the time go ?
:omg:

John
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgtfbluestreak, davidgv1

Last edit: Post by sworkscooper. Reason: Forgot a bit !

for sale 5 years 6 months ago #187927

I turned 65 in July this year ! Where did all the time go ?
:omg:

John

I was 65 on the 18th July John. I retired 5 years ago and it seems like yesterday - frightening how the time is flying by.
Robin ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: davidgv1

for sale 5 years 6 months ago #187928

Hi Robin . There was a time while working in the motor industry when I didn't think I would see retirement but ..........yeehhss !!!!.

:beer:

John
The following user(s) said Thank You: davidgv1

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT