Sign In   Register

Topic

whats your plans this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #110984

Cars going to mechanic Monday for some Major work to be done .... Just hopefully it doesn't work out too expensive. To say I am nervous is an understatement.... :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

whats your plans this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #110987

made an early start on my seatbelts today, stripped out the old belt... got the new blue one locked in place on the real and have temporary sewed the end in place but waiting for good old mum to return from her hols to sew it properly on her heavy duty sewing machine using tent canvas nylon thread but heres some pics so far.. not bad £10 FOR 10M of seatbelt webbing

Freestyle and TF for Sale Mk1 work in progress, well it never stops does it lol
Attachments:

whats your plans this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #110991

I do like the colour! :woo2:
David
:shrug:

whats your plans this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #111011

this weekend im going to be mostly WORKING!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant:
just about to go start the first of 3 12 hour shifts :( so no fun for me this weekend :( :( :(

whats your plans this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #111013

Well today is the most boring day of the year, Good Friday ( shops are shut ).
Having spent all of Feb and part of March in the UK my little F has sat neglected in the carport. Today I reconnected the battery and she jumped into life. Went to the servo to fuel and check tyre pressures and could barely get out the drive suspension dropped.
So I have read up on the Suplex kit, do I or do I not, bearing in mind my little F gets used in club competition and hill climbs

PS Bacchus, Why aren't you at the NAT Meet

Last edit: Post by andrewr.

whats your plans this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #111016

mot for Mr monty and maybe fit the two pairs of alfa visors I've got... a few silly screws and clips to go on fizz. would love to do her footwells but can't see it getting warm enough

how comes fast Jan is getting secret dd projects :) jealous

whats your plans this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #111033

well I have just offered up the seatbelt in the car against the seat. Just a shame im not going to be able to get them fitted this weeked :(

Freestyle and TF for Sale Mk1 work in progress, well it never stops does it lol
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.

whats your plans this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #111036

Well today is the most boring day of the year, Good Friday ( shops are shut ).
Having spent all of Feb and part of March in the UK my little F has sat neglected in the carport. Today I reconnected the battery and she jumped into life. Went to the servo to fuel and check tyre pressures and could barely get out the drive suspension dropped.
So I have read up on the Suplex kit, do I or do I not, bearing in mind my little F gets used in club competition and hill climbs

PS Bacchus, Why aren't you at the NAT Meet

Go for the Aussie kit. The Suplex system is too flawed to trust + you'd have to change the Suplex(monroe) dampers to Gaz adjustables anyway for rough roads.
David
:shrug:

whats your plans this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #111047

Bugger, with the high aussie$ it would work out around the $1000 instead of $1700..........

whats your plans this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #111066

well this weekend i will be putting the F up for sale on Gumtree, Preloved and Auto trader.

if it doesn't sell then turn back to standard and sell the nice bits on, and then put it on ebay.

then i will be planning my trip to Norwich to pick up my new TF :woohoo:

whats your plans this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #111071

I'm building a tree house, why do I promise my kids things :bang:

whats your plans this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #111196

Bugger, with the high aussie$ it would work out around the $1000 instead of $1700..........

Forgot to take of the 20%VAT.
I am forced to go the suplex way as the gap becomes $1000 cheaper than the Australian bit of kit. I might grow to regret this choice but $1000 is 4 new tyres.
Okay they will be Kuhmo ECSTA V70A a sticky track day tyre

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT