Sign In   Register

Topic

MGF/TF - your only car? 14 years 4 months ago #6940

I use mine at least 80% of the time. If temp is 38C+ and when playing golf 2 days a week I take the Nissan Maxima, clubs and buggy but by 9.30am back in the F. SWMBO wont travel in the F when we are going out ( the roof is down 95% ) so we use her Renault Laguna, something to do with hair!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MGF/TF - your only car? 14 years 4 months ago #6943

The 'F' is still waiting for us, cheque still not issued!
This is the one

The wife will be the main user of this but I will use it the days she is off work. The daily wagon is the Land Rover Discovery 2 TD5, we need this for the two Dalmatians. So I use that most of the time. No photo of this one.

My original ride is my mk1 MG ZS180, I have had this for nearly 5 years. It is currently sorn'd and will be used ocassionally but probably mostly for club meets and track days. It's been modifed and is running 200bhp at present. It's my main toy as I am the site owner of www.theMGZS.co.uk ;)

2000 MGF 1.8i SE Wedgewood
2002 MG ZS200 Trophy Blue
1999 Land Rover Discovery series 2 TD5

MGF/TF - your only car? 14 years 4 months ago #6944

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

The 'F' is still waiting for us, cheque still not issued!
This is the one

The wife will be the main user of this but I will use it the days she is off work. The daily wagon is the Land Rover Discovery 2 TD5, we need this for the two Dalmatians. So I use that most of the time. No photo of this one.

My original ride is my mk1 MG ZS180, I have had this for nearly 5 years. It is currently sorn'd and will be used ocassionally but probably mostly for club meets and track days. It's been modifed and is running 200bhp at present. It's my main toy as I am the site owner of www.theMGZS.co.uk ;)

That's a very smart looking ZS mate! Love the colour! And the alloys! And the bucket seats! And pretty much all of it tbh! :lol: :thumbsup:

MGF/TF - your only car? 14 years 4 months ago #6949

Is that you now adding a ZS to the list Kara:)
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

MGF/TF - your only car? 14 years 4 months ago #6954

The F is our main use car, but I also have my toy.
A Nissan 200sx turbo.
Currently running in the region of 300bhp.

David
:shrug:

MGF/TF - your only car? 14 years 4 months ago #6962

I thought out of pure interest that I'd just ask everyone if your F/TF is your only car?

If not, then what else do you own and which is your main car? :)

TF is my main car and does the school run, my wife Jo owns an Audi A6 Sport Quattro on an 02 plate.

MGF/TF - your only car? 14 years 4 months ago #6964

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Is that you now adding a ZS to the list Kara:)

Looks like it! :lol:

TF is my main car and does the school run, my wife Jo owns an Audi A6 Sport Quattro on an 02 plate.

That's so cool! I can't imagine how jealous all the other parents in their people carriers are when you pull up! :lol: :respect:

MGF/TF - your only car? 14 years 4 months ago #6978

no they just try to use it as a car park!!
Chris

MGF/TF - your only car? 14 years 4 months ago #6989

bucephalus is my only car, although im torn atm... do i go back to biking now im old enough to afford to insure something decent (probs a 600 bandit as a "comuter" to uni (80 mpg sounds good to me!) and as something to blast to helmsly when i fancy... or do i save the £2k ish it would cost me for bike and insurance and a new lid (mine is a bit tight) and spend it on my TF... hmm watch this space
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

MGF/TF - your only car? 14 years 4 months ago #7035

• Visitor
  • Visitor
My wife has a Renault Megane sport but I am happy using the F as my only mode of transport, hell, it even has a spare seat!!

MGF/TF - your only car? 14 years 4 months ago #7048

• bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars

That's so cool! I can't imagine how jealous all the other parents in their people carriers are when you pull up! :lol: :respect:

I use mine for the school run too, If Kelli is going to do the school run in the X-Trail, Jamie has been known to throw a tantrum.....lol one classic quote was "I want to go in daddies car, your car is too boring for me"

Craig

MGF/TF - your only car? 14 years 4 months ago #7057

Talking about the school run, when my youngest was at her last school (now at college) there was the odd occasion where I took her in my MG ZS when I had a day off. She loved it as it made all the boys look, it was noisy and pops and bangs a bit! :D She always wanted me to drop her off if I was at home.
2000 MGF 1.8i SE Wedgewood
2002 MG ZS200 Trophy Blue
1999 Land Rover Discovery series 2 TD5

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT