Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Well done guys and gals! 12 years 11 months ago #24641

Not been around on here for quite a while until a couple of days ago so just wanted to say what a great job you've all done with the place :thumbsup:

I vaguely kept up with what happened when Frank and Kara were around but don't know most of the details. Does anyone know how they are? Are they still around?

Anyways, planning to stick around for a while and catch up so will try and help if I can but I think you've pretty much got that covered with the likes of David, Clive etc :yesnod:
The following user(s) said Thank You: psymon, bryan young

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Well done guys and gals! 12 years 11 months ago #24643

Not been around on here for quite a while until a couple of days ago so just wanted to say what a great job you've all done with the place :thumbsup:

I vaguely kept up with what happened when Frank and Kara were around but don't know most of the details. Does anyone know how they are? Are they still around?

Anyways, planning to stick around for a while and catch up so will try and help if I can but I think you've pretty much got that covered with the likes of David, Clive etc :yesnod:

Nice to see you around again, Dan. :thumbsup:
Long time no see - Goodwood wasn't it?

Frank and Kara are both well. I'm still in touch with them on FB.

We've(especially Simon) worked hard to improve the forum and we're always willing to consider ideas.
David
:shrug:

Re: Well done guys and gals! 12 years 11 months ago #24656

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult

....... so just wanted to say what a great job you've all done with the place :thumbsup:

I would just like to second Dan's comments and thank all those involved for the work that has gone in to such a professional site. This is now my first port of call when sitting down at the laptop :thumbsup:

Last edit: Post by PQD44.

Re: Well done guys and gals! 12 years 11 months ago #24661

• psymon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • 2001 MGF 1.8 in MNX

Nice to here we are doing something right :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT