Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Getting Used to RHD 13 years 1 week ago #24054

I must be getting used to Right Hand Drive.
I came out of the grocery store this evening and saw that a tricked up MX-5 had parked next to me.
I gave his car a good look over and thought, "Hmmm, steering wheel is on the wrong side"
Then the light went on and I realised that the Mazda was LHD.......like 99.9% of the cars here! :silly:

On another topic, I had a 4-wheel alignment done on my MGF today. After doing the poly bushings, new tires etc the handling was a bit squirrley and the steering wheel was canted. Now the wheel is straight and the car rides like it's on rails!
Woo-Hoo! :woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Getting Used to RHD 13 years 1 week ago #24057

I must be getting used to Right Hand Drive.
I came out of the grocery store this evening and saw that a tricked up MX-5 had parked next to me.
I gave his car a good look over and thought, "Hmmm, steering wheel is on the wrong side"
Then the light went on and I realised that the Mazda was LHD.......like 99.9% of the cars here! :silly:

On another topic, I had a 4-wheel alignment done on my MGF today. After doing the poly bushings, new tires etc the handling was a bit squirrley and the steering wheel was canted. Now the wheel is straight and the car rides like it's on rails!
Woo-Hoo! :woohoo:

Haha, it's not too late to get the rest of the world driving on the proper side of the road. :thumbsup:
David
:shrug:

Re: Getting Used to RHD 13 years 1 week ago #24068

Then everyone would have to back through the Starbucks drive through.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT