• Page:

Topic

So who's off to Arundel this weekend 13 years 2 weeks ago #22816

• psymon's Avatar Topic Author
  • psymon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • 2001 MGF 1.8 in MNX
Who's going along this weekend, Unfourtantly i'll be trying to sneak in with an Astra. :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: So who's off to Arundel this weekend 13 years 2 weeks ago #22821

Who's going along this weekend, Unfourtantly i'll be trying to sneak in with an Astra. :(

Wash your mouth out!:lol:
David
:shrug:

Re: So who's off to Arundel this weekend 13 years 2 weeks ago #22841

You wont get in with your Astra, unless you completely re-badge it with MG everywhere. there is a car park opposite the castle for non MGs :whistle:

About 20 MGs going from Epsom Area MG Owners Club, five of which are also T Bar members (madmax, kimshros, tonyb, Dave Chapman and Alan Bradley) but they may not all bring their TFs!! ~ they will be parked in a group, and will be flying the club sail banner flag, so introduce yourself, you will be very welcome.

There will be loads of Fs & TFs there so take a load of the T Bar cards that Adam produced.

I will not be going this year due to family comittments, my Grandson's Second birthday party takes priority over MG events.

I do not know if anyone else on the forum is going?? it is usually a great day (340 MGs last year) so enjoy yourself

B)

Re: So who's off to Arundel this weekend 13 years 2 weeks ago #22907

If I can park the small guy with friends...then we can come over from Portsmouth as newbies!!

cant squeeze 3 in the car!

what times?

Re: So who's off to Arundel this weekend 13 years 2 weeks ago #22910

If I can park the small guy with friends...then we can come over from Portsmouth as newbies!!

cant squeeze 3 in the car!

what times?

Gates Open at the Castle at 10.00am it is free to get in with an MG, Chichester MGOC collect money for a local charity normally £1 per person. Tours of the Castle are at reduced rates. :whistle:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT