• Page:

Topic

Events Section 13 years 2 weeks ago #22769

• psymon's Avatar Topic Author
  • psymon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • 2001 MGF 1.8 in MNX
Just finished adding a new feature to the events section, Its now sporting a map showing the location of all the events making it much easier for you all to find out whats going on near you. :woohoo:

each event is clickable to bring up a little summary, which can then take you on further to the full event details

To give it a whirl hit the events button at the top of the site

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Events Section 13 years 2 weeks ago #22783

Simon,
Just a thought, but if an event is added it doesn't show as a new post. Would it be possible for some sort of auto post into the forum alerting people to the new event? Is that possible?
David
:shrug:

Re: Events Section 13 years 2 weeks ago #22787

• psymon's Avatar Topic Author
  • psymon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • 2001 MGF 1.8 in MNX
Been working on integrating the forum in to the groups. so when ever an comment or activity is added to a group a forum thread would be created, Once working i can't see any reason why i couldn't expand out the events

or perhaps i could do something extra with the activity stream, If go to community (what was social) i can see you created a new event there. but most vistors head straight for the forum and miss out that section, hence i'm working on getting better intergrated so community and forum arn't so seperate.

Last edit: Post by psymon.

Re: Events Section 13 years 2 weeks ago #22789

I must admit I head straight to forum-recent posts.:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT