Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: mgf sp cheetah 13 years 1 month ago #22181

Tazman you have to of the best F's I have seen, you lucky sod! Not wanting to take the ball joints but do you have any photos of the engine bay; im interested in how the conversion was done back in the day; where the charger was mounted, charge cooler etc blah blah.

If I am every up that way I'll be sure to come knocking with a box of Krispy Kremes or something!

Kameleon ~ i have posted you a private message about something else , have a look in your inbox please :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: mgf sp cheetah 13 years 1 month ago #22301

SOS guys not on here all the time quite busy but my personell e mail is tazman1uk @yahoo.com should you need any more info on the cheetahs ...now I must confess both the cheetahs are actually supercharge free...when turbo technics first developed the k series supercharger with sp peRformance they had loads of problems with them so when I got the cars they were already taken off...I have spoken to turbo technicks regarding having them put back on as they have now developed a new supercharger for the Elise which are supposed to be better only problem is they want 7k for the conversion......
Will put more pics on soon and anyone welcome round for look or chat as I mentioned before my best mate actually worked at sp performance and is the best mg mechanic I know ...told him about the site and he is going to join soon so any questions just ask
Also cheers to everyone who has welcomed me to the site thank you..

Re: mgf sp cheetah 13 years 1 month ago #22306

Wow - £7K :ohmy:

Although your mate may find it a bit boring - nobody does anything to their cars here :lol:

Re: mgf sp cheetah 13 years 1 month ago #22636

Just to let everyone know I bunged the Cheetah rear bumper up on eBay - need some funds! I am just goign to use the side sills and wheel arch extensions with TF front and TF back.. see how the hybrid looks when she's finished eh! LOL

MGF CHEETAH Rear Bumper - VERY RARE!!
Completed

Re: mgf sp cheetah 13 years 1 month ago #22641

Just to let everyone know I bunged the Cheetah rear bumper up on eBay - need some funds! I am just goign to use the side sills and wheel arch extensions with TF front and TF back.. see how the hybrid looks when she's finished eh! LOL

MGF CHEETAH Rear Bumper - VERY RARE!!
Completed

That is a very good price for a genuine SP Cheetah rear bumper because they are so rare. Hopefully MG Enthusiast magazine are going to do a feature on Tazman's two Cheetah's :woohoo:

Re: mgf sp cheetah 13 years 1 month ago #22666

Mmmmmmmmmmmm - that would look nice on my car :yesnod:

Re: mgf sp cheetah 13 years 1 month ago #22667

Very cheap if you got it at that price.:yesnod:

And you might, because that photo does it no justice at all, Adam.:lol:
David
:shrug:

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.

Re: mgf sp cheetah 13 years 1 month ago #22669

There is a growing bunch f watchers - fingers crossed it will get a bit more than £50! Even with the small damaged bit its worth it I think.

Re: mgf sp cheetah 13 years 1 month ago #22673

You could go for the full kit, start with the rear bumper :whistle:

Re: mgf sp cheetah 13 years 1 month ago #22687

I was looking at that for my other mgf it has the front bumper but not the rear. How much would you take for it save me bidding and save you some e bay fees....as well as the fact you know it would be going to a good home.....

Time to create page: 0.956 seconds