Sign In   Register

Topic

New Look 13 years 6 months ago #17538

WOW, a great job, very impressed. Good luck for the future to everyone involved.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: New Look 13 years 6 months ago #17543

Thanks Andrew.
There's abit of work to do to get it 100% but Simon is working his little fingers off in the background.
Any ideas welcome.
David
:shrug:

Re: New Look 13 years 6 months ago #17551

Does look good, just takes a little getting used too. And if it get broken we know who to blame!!!!
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

Re: New Look 13 years 6 months ago #17558

I like the new layout (although getting used to it will take some time!) but it doesn't seem to support animated GIF avatars any more :(

Re: New Look 13 years 6 months ago #17572

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

Does look good, just takes a little getting used too. And if it get broken we know who to blame!!!!

Who's that? :(

Re: New Look 13 years 6 months ago #17573

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

I like the new layout (although getting used to it will take some time!) but it doesn't seem to support animated GIF avatars any more :(

I'm sure it is on Psymons ever growing list.

Re: New Look 13 years 6 months ago #17579

• psymon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • 2001 MGF 1.8 in MNX

I'm begining to stagger under the weight of list:ohmy: , Least there havn't been any show stoppers;)

How are you lot finding it useabilty wise?

Re: New Look 13 years 6 months ago #17590

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

I'm begining to stagger under the weight of list:ohmy: , Least there havn't been any show stoppers;)

How are you lot finding it useabilty wise?

My opinion is it doesn't flow very well, fipping between new posts, index etc just to keep up, but a lot of it looks for the better and it is probably just that I am used to doing it another way. I think we should give it a while before we can make any meaningful comments.

It's like a new house. I'm still trying to find out where half the doors go. Now...where's that light switch? :)

Re: New Look 13 years 6 months ago #17710

Quite like,....grey text could be a little darker, easier to read then......but thats just me...lol

sooooooooooo......the web site is 'mgfforum.com'.....now....just need to change on my computer so I'll stop getting redirect..........:blink:

Re: New Look 13 years 6 months ago #17711

Quite like,....grey text could be a little darker, easier to read then......but thats just me...lol

sooooooooooo......the web site is 'mgfforum.com'.....now....just need to change on my computer so I'll stop getting redirect..........:blink:

Agree - the text could be a little darker on the white background.
David

Re: New Look 13 years 6 months ago #17715

heyyyyyyy I found my way in at last, every time I requested to reset my password etc my junk filter kept knicking the email

hmmm so first couple of minutes feed back, where's the view all new posts button...lol

I'll get used to it maybe
Youtube channel of mods an track pics

http://www.youtube.com/user/busternorris?feature=mhum

Website: http://www.roughluckracing.com/ MG Rover Mobile Repairs Nationwide and Western Europe

Re: New Look 13 years 6 months ago #17716

heyyyyyyy I found my way in at last, every time I requested to reset my password etc my junk filter kept knicking the email

hmmm so first couple of minutes feed back, where's the view all new posts button...lol

I'll get used to it maybe

Click on RECENT TOPICS button, and there should be a little number in green next to each title. That's the number of new posts in each new topic.
David

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT