Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

The MG Brand 13 years 9 months ago #14454

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer
We were doing this brand awareness exercise at work & it was a little bit of fun so I thought it would be a laugh to try it out on here!

So... what do you think when you see...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]389[/ATTACH]

Remember it isn't about your MG it's about the brand!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The MG Brand 13 years 9 months ago #14457

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
I see a car that is a bit different from the other brands. I would go as far as to say special.

The MG Brand 13 years 9 months ago #14462

I see an iconic brand that has managed somehow to survive through many ups and downs......

The MG Brand 13 years 9 months ago #14464

:dunno:I see an M and a G in an octagon.;)
David
:shrug:

The MG Brand 13 years 9 months ago #14471

A great british brand that will live on for ever and ever, just look at the following, over 30,000 members in one club alone worldwide, British Motor Heritage have now been producing panels and bodyshells for the MGB for longer than the original car was produced, saving so many from being scrapped, they now have the tooling for the F & TF bodies so these will live on. The MG brand is an Icon

The MG Brand 13 years 9 months ago #14489

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer
I must admit I share your sentiments! I see a brand committed to catering to the needs of needs of everyone... and doing it in style! And above all I see a passion the likes of which other car manufacturers can only dream of!

The MG Brand 13 years 9 months ago #14493

the mg brand doesnt mean anything to me. sorry, but its all about the models, ive got a f and yes build quality, reliability and mechanically there are probably better cars out there. but purely on looks? what beats it? a db9? on my budget, well unless i spend silly money nothing comes close and imho that includes the tf

The MG Brand 13 years 9 months ago #14495

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

the mg brand doesnt mean anything to me. sorry, but its all about the models, ive got a f and yes build quality, reliability and mechanically there are probably better cars out there. but purely on looks? what beats it? a db9? on my budget, well unless i spend silly money nothing comes close and imho that includes the tf

Lol don't apologise! Tbh I'm surprised more people haven't agreed with you. :)

It's like marmite... I hate the stuff but I love the brand because they always have fun, cheeky ads & let's face it the simile "it's like marmite" has become a common expression... so respect! But bloody hell does it taste how it looks! :lol:

Just goes to show you can love a brand & not like what they make or vice versa!

The MG Brand 13 years 9 months ago #14498

I see "I wish that said TVR".

... sorry.. sorry, I know. I've just been looking at T350's lately and sighing wistfully.

The MG Brand 13 years 9 months ago #14503

To me it means sporty family cars, well, I have had 1 MG metro, 1 MG monty, 1 MG monty turbo, 3 MG maestros (still got one) and still have 1 ZS, 1 ZR and the F. We've also had several ARG cars and they are definatly not as sporty feeling.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT