Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Melina's first improvement 14 years 1 day ago #12888

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Well she now has a shiny glass rear screen fitted \o/ At last I can see out of my back window.

Is there an easy way of folding the hood? I did get it flat eventually (without unzipping)but involved a lot of fiddling.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Melina's first improvement 14 years 11 hours ago #12894

What? No pics? Shame on ya Brit! :lol:

Have you tried fitting the anti-jamming hood straps? Car Hoods Scotland sell them... http://www.the-t-bar.com/showthread.php?t=308 (bottom of first post).

Melina's first improvement 14 years 4 hours ago #12901

Meg has a glass rear screen and no probs folding here. Are the bars locking up as Kara suggested? Another helping hand would be strap attached to the drivers latch so you can lower and raise the hood sitting frot facing in your drivers seat - looks cool as your not all twisted round while trying to get it back up again, but also much easier...

Well she now has a shiny glass rear screen fitted \o/ At last I can see out of my back window.

Is there an easy way of folding the hood? I did get it flat eventually (without unzipping)but involved a lot of fiddling.

Melina's first improvement 14 years 45 minutes ago #12908

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Here you go before and after pics

David from Car hoods scotland said it will prob take a efw openings and closings before it closes easy but think i may need the straps as the front part of my hood has alwyas jammed when trying to put it down.

Melina's first improvement 14 years 19 minutes ago #12911

Looking good!

Sets of OEM lock-up straps are on ebay somewhere. I just bought some.
David
:shrug:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT