Sign In   Register

Topic

New Flyer for windscreens 14 years 1 month ago #11898

Hi all.. well due to my ineptness when in Kuala Lumpur (put wrong bloody web address on the only TF in KL's windscreen!) I have knocked up a quick A4 flyer. It is in two parts so you get two on one sheet. Also in colour and in grey-scale depending on what printer you have. Obviously a laser will not run if it gets wet like an ink-jet printout so remember that when it's damp out!

COLOUR FLYER

GREY-SCALE FLYER

either let them open in your browser or if that doesn't work right click and 'save link as' to your pc....

Comments please ASAP so I can finalise them and get them out and available to members.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New Flyer for windscreens 14 years 1 month ago #11900

• psymon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • 2001 MGF 1.8 in MNX
Looking very nice.

Would either of these two help

Proper logo cleaned up

And Just playing, (All though its not right, You get the idea)

New Flyer for windscreens 14 years 1 month ago #11901

I'd been wondering about having something like that, as there are so many places we could use them. Would it be worth having them as a business card sort of size as well - It'd be easier for us to keep them in a wallet or something than have bigger pieces of paper to carry. I like the design, other than the shaddowing on the letters... There's just something about that I'm not keen on. Nice one though Adam :)

Hi all.. well due to my ineptness when in Kuala Lumpur (put wrong bloody web address on the only TF in KL's windscreen!) I have knocked up a quick A4 flyer. It is in two parts so you get two on one sheet. Also in colour and in grey-scale depending on what printer you have. Obviously a laser will not run if it gets wet like an ink-jet printout so remember that when it's damp out!

COLOUR FLYER

GREY-SCALE FLYER

either let them open in your browser or if that doesn't work right click and 'save link as' to your pc....

Comments please ASAP so I can finalise them and get them out and available to members.

Looking very nice.

Proper logo cleaned up

Looking good :)

New Flyer for windscreens 14 years 1 month ago #11907

I'd been wondering about having something like that, as there are so many places we could use them. Would it be worth having them as a business card sort of size as well - It'd be easier for us to keep them in a wallet or something than have bigger pieces of paper to carry. I like the design, other than the shaddowing on the letters... There's just something about that I'm not keen on. Nice one though Adam :)

Looking good :)

Good constructive criticism - thanks - I see what you mean about the text... I can do some business card ones you can print on A4 - you'd need to cut them up though if that's OK?

New Flyer for windscreens 14 years 1 month ago #11913

Good constructive criticism - thanks - I see what you mean about the text... I can do some business card ones you can print on A4 - you'd need to cut them up though if that's OK?

That sounds good to me, thank you :)

New Flyer for windscreens 14 years 1 month ago #11941

That sounds good to me, thank you :)

Voila - any good? (colour only at the mo - if they are ok I'll do greyscale ones too.)

T-Bar Cards

New Flyer for windscreens 14 years 1 month ago #11943

Voila - any good? (colour only at the mo - if they are ok I'll do greyscale ones too.)

T-Bar Cards

Looks good Adam.:yesnod:

Small addendum - You need an 'of' in between 'numbers' and 'well known'
David
:shrug:

New Flyer for windscreens 14 years 1 month ago #11944

Looks good Adam.:yesnod:

Small addendum - You need an 'of' in between 'numbers' and 'well known'

Well spotted - originals updated.

New Flyer for windscreens 14 years 1 month ago #11946

New Flyer for windscreens 14 years 1 month ago #11947

Looking very nice.

Proper logo cleaned up

Woo thanks I am so blind I missed these! Do we want a few different versions of the flyers etc.? Or do we want to keep it all the same and 'corporate'?

New Flyer for windscreens 14 years 1 month ago #11948

Woo thanks I am so blind I missed these! Do we want a few different versions of the flyers etc.? Or do we want to keep it all the same and 'corporate'?

Personally, I don't see why we can't have different versions available.
If they were going to be printed commercially, then having one type only would be sensible and keep costs down, but if we're printing our own off then variety is the spice of life.:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

New Flyer for windscreens 14 years 1 month ago #11955

I think they look awesome :)

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT