Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

TF in Kuala Lumpur! 14 years 1 month ago #11710

I saw an MY05 model X-Power grey TF in the lower car park at KLCC in Kuala Lumpur yesterday... so I quickly jotted a note for them to join T Bar, popped it under their windscreen wiper and happily went back to our friends place. THEN I REALISED I had given them the wrong web address... forgot the bloody 'the' from the URL!!! Hopefully they will google it! GGRRRRRRR

Please Log in to join the conversation.

TF in Kuala Lumpur! 14 years 1 month ago #11712

I saw an MY05 model X-Power grey TF in the lower car park at KLCC in Kuala Lumpur yesterday... so I quickly jotted a note for them to join T Bar, popped it under their windscreen wiper and happily went back to our friends place. THEN I REALISED I had given them the wrong web address... forgot the bloody 'the' from the URL!!! Hopefully they will google it! GGRRRRRRR

DOH!
Well, the thought was there:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

TF in Kuala Lumpur! 14 years 1 month ago #11727

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

ha ha! I'm sure they will find it.

enjoy Malaysia

TF in Kuala Lumpur! 14 years 1 month ago #11732

We need some 'come and sign up' leaflets now I think we have taken off so well.... when I get back I'll knock a few up on Publisher and see what everyone thinks. We can have a downloadbable PDF for emembers to print off and use.

TF in Kuala Lumpur! 14 years 1 month ago #11733

We need some 'come and sign up' leaflets now I think we have taken off so well.... when I get back I'll knock a few up on Publisher and see what everyone thinks. We can have a downloadbable PDF for emembers to print off and use.

Yeah, good idea.:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

TF in Kuala Lumpur! 14 years 1 month ago #11737

It's a good idea... I was going to knock some up on photoshop a while ago but them my free adobe trial expired! :blush:

TF in Kuala Lumpur! 14 years 1 month ago #11774

It's a good idea... I was going to knock some up on photoshop a while ago but them my free adobe trial expired! :blush:

Cool... if my brain is frazzled by the time I get back please remind me and I'll create some.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT