Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

heated rear windowfor MGF TF. 14 years 2 months ago #11111

:dunno: help required once more. does any one know where I can get a glass rear window fitted ,I bought this item thinking it was just a zipp in fitting, tried MGF Mania no joy.found how to by Adam Elphick totally beyond me I would end up requiring a total new hood. I would require it to be a reasonable price or I will have to call it a day.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

heated rear windowfor MGF TF. 14 years 2 months ago #11112

:dunno: help required once more. does any one know where I can get a glass rear window fitted ,I bought this item thinking it was just a zipp in fitting, tried MGF Mania no joy.found how to by Adam Elphick totally beyond me I would end up requiring a total new hood. I would require it to be a reasonable price or I will have to call it a day.

There's a guy in Loughborough who advertises on Ebay. Don't know if he's any good but would be worth a call.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/mgf-hood-soft-top-new-replacement-rear-screen-window_W0QQitemZ180470921011QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item2a04e7b733#ht_714wt_1165
David
:shrug:

heated rear windowfor MGF TF. 14 years 2 months ago #11114

It's not as hard as it seems - you just have to take it easy and follow the how to and it will work - save you a packet too!

heated rear windowfor MGF TF. 14 years 2 months ago #11160

many thanks , I will contact you with the results & let you know Ron

heated rear windowfor MGF TF. 14 years 2 months ago #11161

thank you Adam, you make it sound easy I have two left hands & can make a mess of the smallest jobs .If I did this myself I could see the hood trailing on the road behind.

Cheers Ron

heated rear windowfor MGF TF. 14 years 2 months ago #11162

Thanks David &Sheila, I have contacted the guy you said might be ok,he sounds to know what he is talking about so I think I might let him go ahead & fix it,I shall be taxing the car for first of april. Will post results.as soon as possible Cheers once more .nice to be a member, glad I joined everbody so helpful.
Ron.:bye::):)

heated rear windowfor MGF TF. 13 years 9 months ago #15072

re heated rear window I had it fitted by the chap in Loughborough seems to have done a good job charged me £120.well pleased, also had the cambelt fitted by russell also a good job .
Thanks to all the members for the help given.RON.

heated rear windowfor MGF TF. 13 years 9 months ago #15074

Glad you got it sorted Ron - makes hell of a difference eh?!

heated rear windowfor MGF TF. 13 years 9 months ago #15082

Glad it all worked out. Ron.:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

heated rear windowfor MGF TF. 13 years 9 months ago #15085

brilliant:)

Makes a difference when you can see behind you:lol:
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

• Page: