Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Unashamed plug for our French Gite! 5 years 11 months ago #185562

We have a Gite for couples in beautiful Charente Maritime, surrounded by lovely empty roads and usually bathed in summer sunshine - I can count the number of times I've driven either of our MGs with the roof up.

We are almost fully booked until October and have only a few weeks left this Summer, so if anyone on this forum would like a holiday in the sun with 10% off our already very reasonable prices have a look here on our French Connections page - https://www.frenchconnections.co.uk/listing/165960?unit_id=165988. Contact us at CharenteMaritimeGite.co.uk

There is parking in our covered and locked barn for visiting MGs or classics and a useful set of tools on hand - not that MGs need them...

Our available weeks are:

June 30th to July 7th (includes the first Sunday of the month so a 'Rassemblement' (informal gathering) on the banks of the river Charente at nearby St Savinien. Just turn up, park, have a coffee and wander around some very interesting cars of many eras and nationalities. One of our cars will be there, or we could lead a mini-run)

July 11th to 18th (includes the second Sunday of the month so a 'Rassemblement' opposite the chateau in nearby Surgeres. A well supported event taking over the pedestrian area outside the organising café. Again just turn up, and yes, we will be there too)

25 August to 1st September (includes the fourth Sunday of the month so another 'Rassemblement' just down the road at St Julien de l'Escap. Smaller than the others but friendly and interesting)

We are only 250 easy miles from the port at St Malo, come and take a look!

(The photo is of the St Savinien gathering on the banks of the Charente)
What's that black canvas thing behind the seats for?
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, g7nbp

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate. Reason: Clicked insert on photo

Unashamed plug for our French Gite! 5 years 11 months ago #185574

I have stayed here & can recommend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FrenchTF

Unashamed plug for our French Gite! 5 years 11 months ago #185631

We have a Gite for couples

does that mean us divorced MG'rs have to find a plus one? ;)

Sounds excellent. I will certainly consider it for a future trip.

Unashamed plug for our French Gite! 5 years 11 months ago #185637

Sorry Brain Fade strikes again -the second week is 11 to 18 AUGUST not July. At least I had the event at Surgeres right!

g7 - you're welcome alone, but I'm sure you could find a travelling companion!
What's that black canvas thing behind the seats for?

Unashamed plug for our French Gite! 5 years 11 months ago #185639

Just want to add

Superb Gite and excellent hosts.

Beuatiful part of Frenchland, great driving, great location and unbelievable weather.

Seriously thinking of returning (if allowed back) but need to get some things sorted out at home first!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT