Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

This is a little morbid but such a good idea 7 years 11 months ago #168544

When I shuffle off this mortal coil I've always said just throw my body in the bin I don't care what happens to it, that is until I come across this........... I'm a tree click me

This is an Urn for your ashes that is biodegradable and has tree seeds in it so ashes are used as nutrients for growing the tree which I think is really cool and a great use of my old carcase. I would be good to create a forest of remembrance for people to enjoy instead you cemeteries that nobody ever wants to set foot in again.

Of course my silly sense of humour kicked in and thought I would like to be an Apple tree with a sign that says Eat Me or a Cherry tree with Suck on these :bust: :spank:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, Bob, cairnsys

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate. Reason: added video

This is a little morbid but such a good idea 7 years 11 months ago #168571

When I shuffle off this mortal coil I've always said just throw my body in the bin I don't care what happens to it,

I do like this one, I was considering a donation to medical science but not sure I'd be much use and it requires too much pre-planning.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

This is a little morbid but such a good idea 7 years 11 months ago #168665

I tried the donation to science as I have a rare condition which could be of interest but they said there is no guarantee that at the time of passing they will be able to take your body so you still have to have an alternative plan so I thought sod that

This is a little morbid but such a good idea 7 years 11 months ago #168700

Brilliant! You've just solved what to get the wife for her next birthday present.
Many thanks.

This is a little morbid but such a good idea 7 years 11 months ago #168715

Brilliant! You've just solved what to get the wife for her next birthday present.
Many thanks.

The trouble is that you go to all that effort to give such a thoughtful and perfect gift, and then the recipient never gets around to using it..................so disappointing! :lol:
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT