Sign In   Register

Topic

Re:Sheila Fisher (Mrs Aiketgate) 10 years 3 months ago #137449

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!
Glad to hear it went as well as could be. Thanks for the update Clive. David take care mate.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Sheila Fisher (Mrs Aiketgate) 10 years 3 months ago #137535

I want to thank everyone who has offered support during this horrendous time. You have really helped me cope with the devastation of losing my soulmate, Special thanks to my all good friends in The Border Patrol. She loved her times with them in her beloved MGF!

I was privileged to know Sheila for for over 40 years, and she never failed to inspire me with her sense of adventure and spirit of fun. She had no fear and loved all animals, especially Rotties and me.

Sheila's life can be summed up by the Latin phrase - CARPE DIEM. Or in English -'Seize the day!'. This she did, and I was blessed to be able to stand with her. Here are a few of the photos of happier times.

David
:shrug:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: psymon, Tourbillon, Leigh Ping, bensewell, KentJohn, Forrester, petetf160, Blow-in, Andy Lawrence, Davem and 1 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.

Re:Sheila Fisher (Mrs Aiketgate) 10 years 3 months ago #137571

• KentJohn
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer
  • Rediscovering driving
David,

I don't know how I can have missed this until now - but I have.

Although we have never met, I do feel as though I know you through this site, and I wanted to express my condolences at your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

John
Life is not a rehearsal - carpe diem!
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, bensewell

Sheila Fisher (Mrs Aiketgate) 10 years 3 months ago #137583

Really sorry to of just read this David. Please accept our utmost condolences and sympathy at this trying time.

David & Angie
The following user(s) said Thank You: bensewell

Sheila Fisher (Mrs Aiketgate) 10 years 3 months ago #137715

Thanks guys.
I was stunned to learn that over £550 was collected on the day for Fife Rottweiler Rescue and they have told me of several direct donations to their website also. Sheila would be so proud!

David
:shrug:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT