Sign In   Register

Topic

Rave CDs 5 years 5 months ago #188508

hi there-a question re- RAVE B and C differences., you state that B has MGTF and D has MGTF .
Should that be -RAVE B covers MGF and RAVE C covers MGTF

Mike

RAVEs available on this site goes as follows:
RAVE A - Covers MGF
RAVE B - Covers MGTF with Lucas 5AS alarm system
RAVE C - Covers MGTF with Pektron alarm system
RAVE D - Does not cover any MGF or TF
The following user(s) said Thank You: cairnsys

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Roverlike.

Rave CDs 5 years 5 months ago #188528

I have a 2004, Pektron MG TF 135 and so I have downloaded RaveC.

I started by downloading the HOT .iso file and burned it to a CD. The CD autoruns and starts by loading up Acrobat Reader v4. Immediately, I get an error box "MultiUser Security Handler - Expired". I'm not sure why this is but I do have an up to date version of Acrobat Reader installed...

I then tried downloading the .zip file which apparently has the date issue corrected (is that my problem with the iso?). This extracted and seems to run correctly. Lots of useful looking info here :-)

Should the iso file work?

Rave CDs 5 years 5 months ago #188532

• psymon's Avatar Topic Author
  • psymon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • 2001 MGF 1.8 in MNX
ISO file is a copy of the original CD, Which was time limited and requires you to set the date back on your PC for it to open.
The Zip version is exacatly the same except the date limitation has been removed. Stick with that version for ease

The ISO files are only there for completeness
The following user(s) said Thank You: cairnsys, BruceTF135

Last edit: Post by psymon.

Re: Rave CD's 3 years 4 weeks ago #195358

Psymon.

Thanks for this I've got A-C so was going for D then running them through the converter thingy to make them a bit more universally friendly that's all I can say about it at the moment :)

Anyways..

I came into a prob that said "Error while downloading file (Mime Type not found)"

Tried FF and Chrome but no joy.

I'm just wondering... What is this "converter thingy" ? What does it do and where can I get it from ? (Can't seem to find any other reference to it through searching).

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT