Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: Rave CD's 11 years 11 months ago #49059

• Visitor
  • Visitor
My second husband was in the rave scene, big age gap :whistle: so I got introduced to it in my 30's, still love the old skool, bounce/wigan pier etc but the rest now gives me a headache :pinch:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Rave CD's 8 years 2 days ago #167142

Am I right in saying that none of the rave version will cover any reference to anything on the MG TA ? If not dose anyone know of any links or reference to something that covers the MG TA 1937, I'm looking for wire diagrams

Last edit: Post by roy gill.

Rave CD's 8 years 2 days ago #167144

Am I right in saying that none of the rave version will cover any reference to anything on the MG TA ? If not dose anyone know of any links or reference to something that covers the MG TA 1937, I'm looking for wire diagrams

I couldn't find any reference to the TA in our downloads. Sorry Roy.

I found this though. :)

11 x 17 COLOR Wiring Diagram MGTA MG TA 1936 - 1939
Buy It Now
The following user(s) said Thank You: roy gill

Rave CD's 8 years 2 days ago #167148

I'm not sure that they would've had much of a wiring code (or bothered to follow it too closely for that matter back in '37).
Even if then, if it was followed when the car was made, It's likely to have been replaced or repaired over the many years since the car was built, and depending on who did it, the wiring may be quite different.
If a professional did it, it's likely they might've followed this:

or the British Standard BS-AU7
BS-AU7 didn't apply until 1963 and BS-AU7a from 1983

But anything is possible, if the work was done by someone who was a bit less than professional :-?

It shouldn't be too hard to trace which wire goes where as the electrical systems were pretty basic.

I hope this helps
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"
The following user(s) said Thank You: roy gill

Last edit: Post by Cobber.

Rave CD's 7 years 11 months ago #167306

Cheers

I couldn't find any reference to the TA in our downloads. Sorry Roy.

I found this though. :)

11 x 17 COLOR Wiring Diagram MGTA MG TA 1936 - 1939
Buy It Now

Rave CD's 7 years 11 months ago #167308

Thanks

I'm not sure that they would've had much of a wiring code (or bothered to follow it too closely for that matter back in '37).
Even if then, if it was followed when the car was made, It's likely to have been replaced or repaired over the many years since the car was built, and depending on who did it, the wiring may be quite different.
If a professional did it, it's likely they might've followed this:

or the British Standard BS-AU7
BS-AU7 didn't apply until 1963 and BS-AU7a from 1983

But anything is possible, if the work was done by someone who was a bit less than professional :-?

It shouldn't be too hard to trace which wire goes where as the electrical systems were pretty basic.

I hope this helps

Rave CDs 7 years 7 months ago #171557

Downloading rave B now hope it works!! It'll save me a fortune! :broon:

Rave CDs 5 years 5 months ago #188489

Hi there, im after RAVE for the Rover 200. Will this work with Mac? Thanks

Rave CDs 5 years 5 months ago #188494

Hi there, im after RAVE for the Rover 200. Will this work with Mac? Thanks

Not unless you use Windows running in a virtual machine like VirtualBox because it's Windows software. That's how I use it.
Robin ;)

Rave CDs 5 years 5 months ago #188498

Ive no idea what you just sneezed!

Rave CDs 5 years 5 months ago #188499

hi there-a question re- RAVE B and C differences., you state that B has MGTF and D has MGTF .
Should that be -RAVE B covers MGF and RAVE C covers MGTF

Mike

Rave CDs 5 years 5 months ago #188500

Ive no idea what you just sneezed!

In that case, no it will not run on your Mac
Robin ;)

Time to create page: 1.073 seconds