Sign In   Register

Topic

Bargain MG6 for sale! 12 years 1 month ago #42924

Good price here..............

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201133410209979/sort/pricedesc/usedcars/make/mg_motor_uk/page/4/postcode/dy102rl/radius/1500?logcode=p
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate. Reason: spelling police

Re: Bargin MG6 for sale! 12 years 1 month ago #42929

• Squeaks
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer
  • Loving owning a Porsche :)
Nice car but the problem is its actually 2 expensive.
give it one more year and just like any other "average family car" ( I like the MG6 but just saying it )
it will be worth 7k if that, unfortuantly it does not have the following to make it into the lower depreciation groups.
I like the MG6 alot but will wait till its 4 years old and about 4k or less before I get one.
Dan :)

:D I may not always be right..... BUT I am NEVER wrong lol :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: PQD44, Red Devil

Re: Bargin MG6 for sale! 12 years 1 month ago #42932

Agree with Dan on this the depreciation on these will be huge, one with 5k less on the clock recently only reached 9.5k at auction but unclear if it sold at that
The following user(s) said Thank You: Red Devil

Re: Bargin MG6 for sale! 12 years 1 month ago #42944

It drops 20% as you drive it away from the dealers, you need to talk to John Newey at Summit Garage about the drop in values of cars generally, let alone MGs.

Kimshros bought a 2005 TF Spark with 14k on the clock, which cost the owner close to £22,000 new (it also had a Heritage colour coded hardtop, MGR windstop and Tonneau) and she paid £2700 for the car. it is an absolutely beautiful car but what a drop in price in 7 years :omg:

Re: Bargin MG6 for sale! 12 years 1 month ago #42976

It drops 20% as you drive it away from the dealers, you need to talk to John Newey at Summit Garage about the drop in values of cars generally, let alone MGs.

Kimshros bought a 2005 TF Spark with 14k on the clock, which cost the owner close to £22,000 new (it also had a Heritage colour coded hardtop, MGR windstop and Tonneau) and she paid £2700 for the car. it is an absolutely beautiful car but what a drop in price in 7 years :omg:

My Clio Sport Tourer is 10 months old. It cost new £15000 (I have seen the receipt) I paid £8020 for her which included 11 months tax and a full tank of petrol!

Re: Bargin MG6 for sale! 12 years 1 month ago #42979

• Visitor
  • Visitor
John that is nearly 50%off :omg:

Re: Bargin MG6 for sale! 12 years 1 month ago #42985

It is, I dread to think what the garage paided for it! She was up for £9499, they have a few at that price. Mine is still on their site http://www.suttonparkrenault.co.uk/advsearchresults.asp?Make=26&Model=389&numdoors=&min_pr=9000&max_pr=15000&Fuel=&Gearbox=&Year=&body=&LocationID=0&imageField.x=37&imageField.y=12

They did say they made very little on her, they just wanted to keep the money moving.

Re: Bargin MG6 for sale! 12 years 1 month ago #42992

• Visitor
  • Visitor
John, did you go to Sutton Park for that one?

Re: Bargin MG6 for sale! 12 years 1 month ago #42995

• Visitor
  • Visitor
No Gaz, he only goes their dogging :P

Re: Bargin MG6 for sale! 12 years 1 month ago #43025

• Visitor
  • Visitor

No Gaz, he only goes their dogging :P

Dogging - Sutton Park?
What do I need?

Re: Bargin MG6 for sale! 12 years 1 month ago #43043

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Dogs :P

Re: Bargin MG6 for sale! 12 years 1 month ago #43055

It is, I dread to think what the garage paided for it! She was up for £9499, they have a few at that price. Mine is still on their site http://www.suttonparkrenault.co.uk/advsearchresults.asp?Make=26&Model=389&numdoors=&min_pr=9000&max_pr=15000&Fuel=&Gearbox=&Year=&body=&LocationID=0&imageField.x=37&imageField.y=12

They did say they made very little on her, they just wanted to keep the money moving.

Dealers usually like to make £1500 to £2000 on a sale (John will probably shoot me down on this, because margins are so low!) My daughter traded in her TF for a Honda Civic sport, and the Honda dealer put it up for £1500 mare than he gave in part X the same day and they didnt even bother to clean it, mind you it was a superb example and is the Starlight Silver on on the paint codes here. We dont know what they sold it for?

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT