Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Re:Re:Re:Ring/bezel for N/S fog light for MGF 11 months 4 weeks ago #201861

Check eBay item 165032919378. £42 for a pair delivered. Lools like one has a break and both need a tidy up and paint. Ash

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Re:Re:Ring/bezel for N/S fog light for MGF 11 months 4 weeks ago #201863

Saw that a couple of weeks ago. £42 is even more expensive and one will need to be thrown away. Think I'll get my own 3D setup! Just think of all the items people would want.

Re:Re:Re:Ring/bezel for N/S fog light for MGF 11 months 3 weeks ago #201865

That sounds interesting, when you get it set up can I ask you to print a government which has more of a clue than those incumbent & those who wish to replace them. In fact start by printing people with common sense, who are polite & communicate by making intelligible sounds instead of grunts interspersed with foul language. Can we have a logical dress code & can we have them in two distinct genders with appropriate protrusions above waste hight commensurate with the plug & socketry below. PM me when you have a prototype, try the female first, they might prove to be the most complicated.

Re:Re:Re:Ring/bezel for N/S fog light for MGF 11 months 3 weeks ago #201866

But I use foul language as punctuation……without it, no one will get my exact meaning :bust:
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

Re:Re:Re:Ring/bezel for N/S fog light for MGF 11 months 3 weeks ago #201869

Which is fair enough but you’re from pre 3D printing days, we can do bugger all about that. You’re you & no one can recreate that no matter how high the print quality.
Can I also extend my sincere condolences over the death of your esteemed cultural attaché Sir Les Patterson, his passing will leave a void in your ministerial team, maybe you could apply, you seem to be a cultured fellow.

Re:Re:Re:Ring/bezel for N/S fog light for MGF 11 months 3 weeks ago #201874

I don’t have the high level of decorum that Sir Les had, I’d seem crude and uncouth in comparison.
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

Re:Re:Re:Ring/bezel for N/S fog light for MGF 11 months 3 weeks ago #201875

I fear you might be underselling yourself in that true antipodean style. Someone of your calibre shouldn't be so coy, being bashful & retiring, like so many of your fellow countrymen & women, won't get you recognised for your true value, your country needs you! Advance Australia Fair.
I'm sure that if the sadly departed Sir Les could call from beyond the grave, it would be to you he would call, a gentleman in the true mould (or mold). Solid, straight forward, sober, clean in thought, word & deed, the epitome of tact & capable of demonstrating those honest values of the original British settlers on that First Fleet.
My impression from afar is of someone capable of being discrete, one who can be relied upon to be quiet, considerate, who could unobtrusively come to the fore, when required, for their moment & then gliding into the background when that moment had passed.
Discretion, politeness & valour, erudite, statuesque & a Commander of the Moment.
Sir Les personified.

Last edit: Post by Airportable.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT