Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Ooops, we did it again :) 9 years 7 months ago #151008

• alias's Avatar Topic Author
  • alias
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer
You may have seen our post recently that said we were looking for a TF 160. Well, we found one. Sort-of anyway.

We found a nice looking one on Autotrader and rang the seller. He'd already arranged to part exchange it, so we've spent two days bugging the garage he exchanged it at, but they couldn't sell it as they are a main dealer and could only sell Citroens. :doh: They passed it onto another garage in the same group who could sell it to us. :woo2:

However, we're in France... but figured what the hell... we'd buy it anyway. So, we're now the proud (?) owners of a TF 160 that we haven't met yet! :omg:

We can pick her up on Saturday the 4th, so there will eventually be pictures to follow. As long as she breaks down less than four times on the way home then she is a better buy than our previous F called Flopsy. :hgf:

We're hoping we've got a good one. She is a 54 plate, 55K miles, lots of receipts, looks immaculate in the pictures and has had the head gasket and cam belt done by Russell 2k ago.

If there are any meets in the South East (East Anglia --> Kent areas) then please let us know as WE'RE BACK!!! :woohoo: :clap:

Ian & Soph

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Ooops, we did it again :) 9 years 7 months ago #151011

I hope you've got a good one!
I'm not going to comment on buying a car unseen whilst in a different country... :dry:
David
:shrug:

Ooops, we did it again :) 9 years 7 months ago #151012

• alias
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer

I hope you've got a good one!
I'm not going to comment on buying a car unseen whilst in a different country... :dry:

Well, we did try to say we were Nigerian millionaires and top cash was waiting for them if they sorted out the shipping...!

Thank you :) We did have a good chat with the last owner after they said it had been part exchanged and they seemed very honest and genuine... so hopefully she isn't another Flopsy :)

Ooops, we did it again :) 9 years 7 months ago #151016

What would possess someone to trade their TF in on anything you could buy from a Shitroen Citroen dealer? :nonod:
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

Ooops, we did it again :) 9 years 7 months ago #151017

• alias
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer

What would possess someone to trade their TF in on anything you could buy from a Shitroen Citroen dealer? :nonod:

He seemed a bit smegged off about it to be honest. I think someone else (who may or may not wear the trousers) in the family wanted a 7 seat family car!

Ooops, we did it again :) 9 years 7 months ago #151019

Ooh! Russell loves Citroens. NOT! :nonod:
David
:shrug:

Ooops, we did it again :) 9 years 7 months ago #151021

He seemed a bit smegged off about it to be honest. I think someone else (who may or may not wear the trousers) in the family wanted a 7 seat family car!

Clearly, he needs to drop his trousers, bend over and take a good look at himself! :lol:
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

Ooops, we did it again :) 9 years 7 months ago #151057

Clearly, he needs to drop his trousers, bend over and take a good look at himself! :lol:

:clap:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT