Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Uh? An MG in Italy? 12 years 7 months ago #29145

Yeessssssssss :woohoo:

I wanna only say HELLO to all the people in this community. We dont live in the same country, but we have the same passion, and its name is MG

I live in Italy (near Maranello) and im the owner of an MG TF 2004 LE. As soon as possible some photos of my baby

Nice to be here :oops:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Uh? An MG in Italy? 12 years 7 months ago #29146

I wanna only say HELLO to all the people in this community. We dont live in the same country, but we have the same passion, and its name is MG

I live in Italy (near Maranello) and im the owner of an MG TF 2004 LE. As soon as possible some photos of my baby

Welcome again, mate! :thumbsup: I'd love to see pictures of your car. :yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Re: Uh? An MG in Italy? 12 years 7 months ago #29149

Hello, good evening and welcome. Nice to see you here. :)

Re: Uh? An MG in Italy? 12 years 7 months ago #29153

Welcome again, mate! :thumbsup: I'd love to see pictures of your car. :yesnod:

i have buyed the MG only 3weeks ago, its still a work in progress! it is going to be a "silver and black" MG, more details (and first photos) very soon

Re: Uh? An MG in Italy? 12 years 7 months ago #29154

Hello, good evening and welcome. Nice to see you here. :)

thank you mate :broon:

Re: Uh? An MG in Italy? 12 years 7 months ago #29168

Look forward to the pics :yesnod:

Re: Uh? An MG in Italy? 12 years 7 months ago #29173

Maranello! A town that knows fine cars. :thumbsup:
Welcome from the coast of The Pacific!

Re: Uh? An MG in Italy? 12 years 7 months ago #29174

WELCOME TO THE T BAR :thumbsup: :woohoo: :thumbsup: Your English is very good, there are lots of T Bar members who will give good help and advice and Welcome to the world of MGs!!! :bust:

Re: Uh? An MG in Italy? 12 years 7 months ago #29179

WELCOME TO THE T BAR :thumbsup: :woohoo: :thumbsup: Your English is very good, there are lots of T Bar members who will give good help and advice and Welcome to the world of MGs!!! :bust:

my english must improve!! but yeah its quite good!! but now im concentrated in another mission: my new MG :woohoo:
jokes apart its very good to find a place where you can talk and discuss with so many MG lovers...

im very glad to be here

ps: maybe this forum could be a way to improve my english?

Re: Uh? An MG in Italy? 12 years 7 months ago #29186

Benvenuti!! Maranello.... uff you must be sick of seein Ferraris!! I'm sure the little TF atraccts a lot of attention too! :thumbsup:

Re: Uh? An MG in Italy? 12 years 7 months ago #29187

Benvenuti!! Maranello.... uff you must be sick of seein Ferraris!! I'm sure the little TF atraccts a lot of attention too! :thumbsup:

yes im sick of seeing ferrari :P :P but yes, you cant imagine HOW my little TF attracts attention! especially from the day that i have installed my BMC filter :lol:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT