• Page:

Topic

G'day All 12 years 7 months ago #28686

• GIR's Avatar Topic Author
  • GIR
  • Apprentice MGer
  • Apprentice MGer
Greetings from Oz!

I've owned my MGF Trophy 160 for a little over 6 years but unfortunately due to work and a slow hydragas displacer leak, she's seen little use in the last 18 months. Prior to that she's primarily been used as a tourer and we have seen most of the east coast of Australia (including Tasmania) together.

I've been a member of forums (for a number of different car makes) over the years and am really impressed by the friendly, welcoming and helpful atmosphere here. Hope you have room for one more and I can to get to know you all a bit better over the next little while.

David

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: G'day All 12 years 7 months ago #28687

Greetings from Oz!

I've owned my MGF Trophy 160 for a little over 6 years but unfortunately due to work and a slow hydragas displacer leak, she's seen little use in the last 18 months. Prior to that she's primarily been used as a tourer and we have seen most of the east coast of Australia (including Tasmania) together.

I've been a member of forums (for a number of different car makes) over the years and am really impressed by the friendly, welcoming and helpful atmosphere here. Hope you have room for one more and I can to get to know you all a bit better over the next little while.

David

:welcome2:
What a great first name, ;)

Feel free to ask any questions, and we'd love to see any photos you have of your car.
David
:shrug:

Re: G'day All 12 years 7 months ago #28696

Welcome David :broon:

We are going to have to change the name to T-Bar International soon :lol:

Re: G'day All 12 years 7 months ago #28699

Greetings from Oz!
she's primarily been used as a tourer and we have seen most of the east coast of Australia (including Tasmania) together.

Awesome. Welcome aboard mate. :)

Re: G'day All 12 years 7 months ago #28701

Welcome! :silly:

Re: G'day All 12 years 7 months ago #28750

• GIR
  • Apprentice MGer
  • Apprentice MGer
:lol: Thanks for the welcome guys! Don't have any recent pics but will try and find some older ones. May take a while, my filing system involves just dumping everything to a backup drive usually never to be seen again...... :blink:

Re: G'day All 12 years 7 months ago #28761

Don't forget you can post really sunny warm weather pictures as we slip into autumn/winter. :yesnod:

That always irritates...err goes down well! ;)
David
:shrug:

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.

Re: G'day All 12 years 7 months ago #28809

Greetings from Oz!

David

A BIG WELCOME TO THE FORUM :woohoo: :woohoo: we are a friendly bunch of "F ers" and "TF ers", ask away. Please send so hot hot pictures to keep David A happy and warm!!! :coat:

Re: G'day All 12 years 7 months ago #28865

• GIR
  • Apprentice MGer
  • Apprentice MGer

Don't forget you can post really sunny warm weather pictures as we slip into autumn/winter. :yesnod:

I'll be sure to oblige! Assuming I don't need a boat to get anywhere like last summer. :(

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT