Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Hi from the Site 12 years 8 months ago #27255

Hi there, i'm The-T-Bar and i'm a Robot
I've been employed by the management to do all the jobs you humans find tedious. Here's a quick run down of some of my favorites

Birthday wishes, Thats right i'm the one who remembers your birthday, and because i'm a caring robot i even make a little post about it, Which is more than friends do.

Naughty Words
, I just love reading all the posts here but i'm a little shy when it comes to bad language, i'm sure some of you are too. So everytime time i come across one i change it for something else, Making the world a better place one word at a time.

Emails, Not as fun as reading posts but i still love emailing, So i'll take any excuse to send of an email. Everytime you PM somebody i sneak off an email just to let the recipient know they have a message. If you have subscribed to a thread i also get to read the thread but to email you about aswell , Whoop!

Counting, I count everything, absolutely everything, I know how many posts each one of you have made, How many thank you's you've given and received.How many friends, Photo's and video's you have as well. Awards and medals is something i've started to count as well. I'm really looking forward to counting the views of my first post.

There's lots of other stuff i get up to as well but even i find it boring.
I'm quite a busy robot but i'm sure you'll see me around from time to time.

Oh,and some of you may recognize where i live..

The-T-Bar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by The-T-Bar.

Re: Hi from the Site 12 years 8 months ago #27273

Welcome Robot...or can I call you Bob?:shrug:
David
:shrug:

Re: Hi from the Site 12 years 8 months ago #27278

Hello Robot and welcome to the forum. You dont appear to do SPELLING CHECKING or is that left to another bot?? :woohoo: :evil: :whistle: :omg: :thumbsup: :broon: :rant:

Re: Hi from the Site 12 years 8 months ago #27279

Does this mean that we can't say "F'ing" any more?

Of course i'm just checking! :evil:

EDIT: Oh that's funny! I actually posted the "S" word! :)

Last edit: Post by Rich in Vancouver.

Re: Hi from the Site 12 years 8 months ago #27283

Does this mean that we can't say "F'ing" any more?

Of course i'm just checking! :evil:

EDIT: Oh that's funny! I actually posted the "S" word! :)

That little T shaped Robotic thing, dose some devious things :rant: i once had "Tits up" changed to "ball joints" see what it does this ti :silly: me

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT