Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Greetings and salutations 13 years 2 months ago #21318

Hello everyone. I have just signed up here , so lets introduce myself: Iam peopleplanter 40 lots years old, living with Kelly the soon to be nurse, I work LOL for the local authority as a Sexton
( hence my username) I have a F on a P plate which is not the best F around but I am happy with it. Any how that is me and I look forward to making my contribution to this site.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Greetings and salutations 13 years 2 months ago #21319

:welcome2:

I must admit your username had me intrigued.:lol:
David
:shrug:

Re: Greetings and salutations 13 years 2 months ago #21329

:silly: I must own up to having some what warped sense of humor, but the name does suit me.

Re: Greetings and salutations 13 years 2 months ago #21331

welcome on board bud, dont worry about your mgf everything is fixable just ask and somebody on here will point you in the right directioni ive had mine since october and still changeing thinks about it. its a mg thing, it wont be long till you reach the dark side
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Re: Greetings and salutations 13 years 2 months ago #21332

Great forum pp. I've learnt loads in my few weeks of being here; and everyone's friendly ..... but they don't know me properly yet!

Re: Greetings and salutations 13 years 2 months ago #21333

Welcome to our little community

I have a P reg Mk1 as well :)

The great thing about the F is that you can do loads to all of it - whatever takes your fancy.

Check out the 'how to' section for lots of ideas.

Don't forget to post up a pic of your car ;)

Re: Greetings and salutations 13 years 2 months ago #21339

Great forum pp. I've learnt loads in my few weeks of being here; and everyone's friendly ..... but they don't know me properly yet!

Wont be long before we find out about you!!!! :shrug: :evil:

Re: Greetings and salutations 13 years 2 months ago #21340

A BIG WELCOME TO THE T BAR pleased to have you on board :lol: Really like the username :woohoo: Please post a pic of your car and tell us something about it. You will soon have the MG bug, it is very addictive and as Ray has said everything can be fixed and he has not stopped since he got his F. Please ask any question and it will be answered. Again welcome to our family :woohoo:

Re: Greetings and salutations 13 years 2 months ago #21342

The F is a great little car that has limitless possibilities for modding.. you'll love it! Everyone here is friendly and we always try to help 'newbies' out as best we can..... nothing better than mucking in and getting our hands oily!!

Pop some pics up if you have any we all love to see our pride and joys.....

Oh we also have some cub cards for you to download HERE

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate. Reason: missed word

Re: Greetings and salutations 13 years 2 months ago #21345

Welcome mate :)

Under all the bits and hammer marks mines a P plate too

There good little motors for the money an well worth putting your self in debt for the next million years in repair bills an mods
Youtube channel of mods an track pics

http://www.youtube.com/user/busternorris?feature=mhum

Website: http://www.roughluckracing.com/ MG Rover Mobile Repairs Nationwide and Western Europe

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT