Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Finally bought a TF, only took me 4 years 13 years 8 months ago #15675

Hi all, finally bought a TF last Thursday and drove it home from Newcastle. Its a 1.6 and it was impressive revving easily and very light on fuel. We have owned our MGB for 41 years and have been meaning to add a TF for a long time but getting one we liked seemed hard work. This one is nice but needs some tidying to be up to our standards but was better than a lot we saw. It will be nice to stay dry on wet days while in an MG. Joined here after looking at the great content.
I will put some pics in the gallery as i cant find how to add them to posts

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Finally bought a TF, only took me 4 years 13 years 8 months ago #15676

Hi all, finally bought a TF last Thursday and drove it home from Newcastle. Its a 1.6 and it was impressive revving easily and very light on fuel. We have owned our MGB for 41 years and have been meaning to add a TF for a long time but getting one we liked seemed hard work. This one is nice but needs some tidying to be up to our standards but was better than a lot we saw. It will be nice to stay dry on wet days while in an MG. Joined here after looking at the great content.

:welcome2:
As a member, you will need to upload your pics to a free site like www.tinypics.com and then post the link into here. Simples!
David
:shrug:

Finally bought a TF, only took me 4 years 13 years 7 months ago #15682

:welcome:

Hope you enjoy your TF :thumbsup:
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

Finally bought a TF, only took me 4 years 13 years 7 months ago #15686

Welcome to the friendliest MG forum around... glad you found the TF you were looking for.

Finally bought a TF, only took me 4 years 13 years 7 months ago #15707

Welcom to the T Bar Forum, it is very friendly and very helpful, i too have an MGB (GT) enjoy the TF and post some pictures, its dead easy with tinypics:yesnod:

Finally bought a TF, only took me 4 years 13 years 7 months ago #15781

The forum has already done something for me, I now know the car is Le Mans Green from the paint code and the list on here. The interior trim is a bit tired and I was thinking of putting a green Alacantara one in, anyone on here done this? How hard is it to change the seat covers and door pods?
http://s982.photobucket.com/albums/ae305/S_MG_B/?action=view¤t=DSCF5498.jpg

Finally bought a TF, only took me 4 years 13 years 7 months ago #15782

The forum has already done something for me, I now know the car is Le Mans Green from the paint code and the list on here. The interior trim is a bit tired and I was thinking of putting a green Alacantara one in, anyone on here done this? How hard is it to change the seat covers and door pods?
http://s982.photobucket.com/albums/ae305/S_MG_B/?action=view¤t=DSCF5498.jpg

Glad the paint code list has helped!
The door pods are easy enough but I understand the seats are a bit of a struggle.:lol;
David
:shrug:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT