Sign In   Register

Topic

Pets corner! 14 years 4 months ago #6236

• gos's Avatar Topic Author
  • gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X
update on Ozzie, he is settling down now and becoming less stressed, altho he still has his moments :yesnod: he is learning to trust and chill out more;

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Pets corner! 14 years 4 months ago #6268

update on Ozzie, he is settling down now and becoming less stressed, altho he still has his moments :yesnod: he is learning to trust and chill out more;

Aww looking absolutely gorgeous and very settled! :cloud9:

Reminds me I've got some better pics of Sookie now:

Pets corner! 14 years 4 months ago #6278

She is a very pretty cat hun..
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

Pets corner! 14 years 4 months ago #6286

She is a very pretty cat hun..

Thank you! :)

She's doing well she FINALLY ventured into the living room last night and realized there were no scary dogs in there waiting to attack her!

However she's a bit miffed at us this morning as we had to take away her favourite sleeping spot - it was at the top of the wardrobe and the jump down to the wooden floor looked like it was causing discomfort to her legs when she landed. So she's sulking now!

Pets corner! 14 years 4 months ago #6300

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

Thank you! :)

She's doing well she FINALLY ventured into the living room last night and realized there were no scary dogs in there waiting to attack her!

However she's a bit miffed at us this morning as we had to take away her favourite sleeping spot - it was at the top of the wardrobe and the jump down to the wooden floor looked like it was causing discomfort to her legs when she landed. So she's sulking now!

wow she is looking really settled in, I know what you mean about them jumping down, our livvy jumped down from the overbed cupboards the night before last at 3 in the morning and landed on my chest, nearly had a flaming heart attack, Deb thought it was hilarious.

Pets corner! 14 years 4 months ago #6333

wow she is looking really settled in, I know what you mean about them jumping down, our livvy jumped down from the overbed cupboards the night before last at 3 in the morning and landed on my chest, nearly had a flaming heart attack, Deb thought it was hilarious.

LMAO that's exactly what Sookie did! And at night when I was asleep! She launched herself from the top of the wardrobe onto my boo bs! Needless to say they didn't cushion the fall much! :nonod:

Pets corner! 14 years 4 months ago #6344

Some fantastic pictures in here!

We did have three cats, two died of old age and 19 and 20, the other disappeared, very sad. We now have three cats and are 6 years old now. Two are brothers we got from the local Ark rescue centre who were ill treated and only 10 weeks old.

Meeko (named by my daughter!)

Tux

Sox (part persian)

and our two Dalmatians
Oreo and Daisy

2000 MGF 1.8i SE Wedgewood
2002 MG ZS200 Trophy Blue
1999 Land Rover Discovery series 2 TD5

Pets corner! 14 years 4 months ago #6493

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

Some fantastic pictures in here!

We did have three cats, two died of old age and 19 and 20, the other disappeared, very sad. We now have three cats and are 6 years old now. Two are brothers we got from the local Ark rescue centre who were ill treated and only 10 weeks old.

Meeko (named by my daughter!)

Tux

Sox (part persian)

and our two Dalmatians
Oreo and Daisy

absolutely gorgeus, our cats came from the ark to replace the 3 cats and 1 dog, all but 1 died of old age.

Pets corner! 14 years 4 months ago #6637

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Well we finally picked up our new puppy last Sunday. She has settled in really well not phased by the journey or her new home. My younger dog and her getting on like house on fire but my eldest hates her :-(

Meet Talia

Pets corner! 14 years 4 months ago #6648

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

Well we finally picked up our new puppy last Sunday. She has settled in really well not phased by the journey or her new home. My younger dog and her getting on like house on fire but my eldest hates her :-(

Meet Talia

beautiful, I'm so jealous :)

Pets corner! 14 years 4 months ago #7454

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Where's Merle?

Pets corner! 14 years 4 months ago #7511

Where's Merle?