Sign In   Register

Topic

Pets corner! 14 years 5 months ago #4794

Again, not my pets but..................
still pretty cute!:yesnod:

Doesn't that make you want to go.............. Awwwwwwwwwww cute :yesnod:
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Pets corner! 14 years 5 months ago #4807

Not my pet, but this seemed a good thread to post this.....

TYPE IN a command under the dog and see what happens... Sit, roll over, down, stand, sing, dance, shake, fetch, play dead, etc., and...it's also very cute if you type in a command that's not recognized...!!
Make sure you type in 'Kiss', too, but do it last!!!

http://www.idodogtricks.com/index_flash.html

thats so cool

Pets corner! 14 years 5 months ago #4902

If we're going down the cute route?

David
:shrug:

Pets corner! 14 years 5 months ago #4905

My little molly mo mo!

Pets corner! 14 years 5 months ago #4906

• gos's Avatar Topic Author
  • gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

My little molly mo mo!

aaaaaaw lovely :yesnod:

Pets corner! 14 years 5 months ago #4978

aaaaaaw lovely :yesnod:

to look at yes, to live with and smell.................. no.

:rolleyes2:

Pets corner! 14 years 5 months ago #4983

My little molly mo mo!

Aww what a cute little face!

Pets corner! 14 years 5 months ago #4987

• gos's Avatar Topic Author
  • gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

to look at yes, to live with and smell.................. no.

:rolleyes2:

ha ha I know what you mean we had a little Shih-Tzu who was adorable but smelled like ............... well nothing on earth tbh, sadly passed away but lived to a ripe old age of 18 :)

Pets corner! 14 years 5 months ago #5072

Slippy.....
Cocker is STAYING with me!!!! I took him to a big Birdline Show this weekend.. First show for him and first show for me with a potential show bird.. He was a little star, although he did scare the living daylights out of one of my friends daughters. He jumped at her from the playstand.. I should point out that he only jumps to someone that he wants to go to, she thought he was going to attack her, so panicked and scared him too..

Toby is doing great too. He talks for england.. Mind you half the stuff I dont understand lol.. Some of the things he comes out with are.... What you looking at? where you going? do you want some of this? want some bacon :dunno: are you going shopping? going to the pub for a pint!!!

I will try and get some updated pictures of my lot soon and get them posted up :)

Pets corner! 14 years 5 months ago #5075

Slippy.....
Cocker is STAYING with me!!!! I took him to a big Birdline Show this weekend.. First show for him and first show for me with a potential show bird.. He was a little star, although he did scare the living daylights out of one of my friends daughters. He jumped at her from the playstand.. I should point out that he only jumps to someone that he wants to go to, she thought he was going to attack her, so panicked and scared him too..

Toby is doing great too. He talks for england.. Mind you half the stuff I dont understand lol.. Some of the things he comes out with are.... What you looking at? where you going? do you want some of this? want some bacon :dunno: are you going shopping? going to the pub for a pint!!!

I will try and get some updated pictures of my lot soon and get them posted up :)

Teri,
It's nice to know there's someone caring for pet birds. It surprises me that they should need so much help, but as we are part of a Rottweiler Rescue group, I suppose I shouldn't be.

We rescued a Mynah Bird some years ago and he/she was a real character.
Because we live in such a quiet area and the Mynah lived in our conservatory, people walking passed would hear a shouted 'Morning!' and would stop to reply only to be surprised that nobody was there. The looks on their faces were priceless!
He/she also did a very good impression of a low-flying jet buzzing the house.
Keep up the good work!:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Pets corner! 14 years 5 months ago #5087

Slippy.....

Thats brilliant, glad they are doing well & good luck with the shows!

Its great how they know (or seem to know) what to say & when. Although mine is called Slippy, my nik name for him is Cuckoo (cos I think he looks a bit like one), everytime I go out the door he says see ya Cuckoo, anyone else he says see ya later.

The best one though was last summer, when its warm I put his cage in the garden & he mimicks the other birds, he does Doves, Sparrows, Starlings Magpies, Swifts & Blackbirds. Anyway, this particular day, it was lovely & warm, the back door was wide open & we were watching lots of birds feeding on the birdtable from the Kitchen, an inquisitive Blackbird started hopping up the fence towards Slippy then stopped about a yard from the cage, they were looking at each other for 10/20 seconds or so when Slippy, as clear as a bell, in real broad Yorkshire said "whats tha looking at" as the Blackbird flew away he said "you Ba5tard"

He also barks like the dog & meows like the cat & tells it to get out!

Pets corner! 14 years 5 months ago #5109

Lmfao, bless him...

Jazz my cag, shouts at the dogs too.. He will shout Sam then do the recall whistle...

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT