Sign In   Register

Topic

Pets corner! 14 years 6 months ago #2191

Hope no one is eating while looking at this.........
This is my last visit to the vets about 2 months ago, Breezer, we think has been fighting & as most people know, un treated cat bites can be nasty things, this got infected & had to be opened up, cleaned out & a drainage tube put in. Hes fully mended now & back on the prowl!

At least it wasnt as expensive as his first visit to the vets, he got run over when he was about 12 months old & had to have a metal rod & several pins / screws in his leg (almost £400) & still has a slight limp when its very cold but it doesnt stop him.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Pets corner! 14 years 6 months ago #2195

• gos's Avatar Topic Author
  • gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

Hope no one is eating while looking at this.........
This is my last visit to the vets about 2 months ago, Breezer, we think has been fighting & as most people know, un treated cat bites can be nasty things, this got infected & had to be opened up, cleaned out & a drainage tube put in. Hes fully mended now & back on the prowl!

At least it wasnt as expensive as his first visit to the vets, he got run over when he was about 12 months old & had to have a metal rod & several pins / screws in his leg (almost £400) & still has a slight limp when its very cold but it doesnt stop him.

Bless :hospital:

my last cat, (the late buster) had similar problems, ran over when young, had his back legs pinned, also suffered severel infected bites.

nothing as bad as that tho :frown:

Pets corner! 14 years 6 months ago #2196

Glad Breezer is back to fighting fit.. That did look very nasty :(
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

New Puppy pics 14 years 6 months ago #2431

• Visitor
  • Visitor
[img][img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/britnyalf/Red%20puppy/puppyeye1.jpg[/img][/img]

[img][img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/britnyalf/Red%20puppy/puppyeye2.jpg[/img][/img]

Oh and my baby Kayla got 4th place in the open show on Saturday in her limit class and 2nd at the championship show on Sunday. She is in the big leagues now so dead chuffed.

Pets corner! 14 years 6 months ago #2433

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Awwwwww. Cute. :yesnod:

Pets corner! 14 years 6 months ago #2462

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

[img][img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/britnyalf/Red%20puppy/puppyeye1.jpg[/img][/img]

[img][img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/britnyalf/Red%20puppy/puppyeye2.jpg[/img][/img]

Oh and my baby Kayla got 4th place in the open show on Saturday in her limit class and 2nd at the championship show on Sunday. She is in the big leagues now so dead chuffed.

dont you just melt for puppies and kittens??? :)

congrats on the placing at the show :thumbsup:

Pets corner! 14 years 6 months ago #3135

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Well Kayla has her first weekend of racing this weekend. My OH did one dog scooter class. The course was twice the distance we had trained for and expected. They came 3rd on Saturday and 2nd today. So proud of them as Kayla has never run that far and Rob my OH is not very fit so running that killed him. To be beaten by guys that are fit runners was no embarassment.

Pets corner! 14 years 6 months ago #3138

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

Well Kayla has her first weekend of racing this weekend. My OH did one dog scooter class. The course was twice the distance we had trained for and expected. They came 3rd on Saturday and 2nd today. So proud of them as Kayla has never run that far and Rob my OH is not very fit so running that killed him. To be beaten by guys that are fit runners was no embarassment.

congrats Britny :clap:

are you now going to insist your OH gets fit? ;)

Pets corner! 14 years 6 months ago #3153

• Visitor
  • Visitor

congrats Britny :clap:

are you now going to insist your OH gets fit? ;)

I am working on persuading him to try and get fitter as the guys that beat him are fell running lycra types. Today he was only a minute behind the winner so if he could even do a little bit of running on a weekly basis then who knows :p So proud of them both

Pets corner! 14 years 5 months ago #4782

Not my pet, but this seemed a good thread to post this.....

TYPE IN a command under the dog and see what happens... Sit, roll over, down, stand, sing, dance, shake, fetch, play dead, etc., and...it's also very cute if you type in a command that's not recognized...!!
Make sure you type in 'Kiss', too, but do it last!!!

http://www.idodogtricks.com/index_flash.html
Older but certainly not wiser!

Pets corner! 14 years 5 months ago #4787

I have seen that before and yes you are right, it is soooooooo cute
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

Pets corner! 14 years 5 months ago #4791

Again, not my pets but..................
still pretty cute!:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT